bar mitzvah video invitations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bar mitzvah video invitations

I totally didn't know this was a thing...but its adorablehilariousdisturbing

Jorel rocked his Bar Mitzvah!! He worked hard...and now he is a man!Jorel dedicated his Bar Mitzvah to Lajos Izrael, a young boy from Romania who perished a...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Re: bar mitzvah video invitations

That kid lives somewhere around my hometown.

- - - Updated - - -

That kid lives somewhere around my hometown.
    "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
    And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
    They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
    The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
    - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Comment

That's too cute!

Hey, do girls get mitzvahs?
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Yup,its called a BAT mitzvahs...I think you have to be catholic to get something like that right?(Confirmation?)
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Medusa, yes. But that's Bat mitzvah, as Anu said already. Boys - 13, girls - 12. As far as I know, it's in Judaism. I don't know about Christianity...
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
            Yup,its called a BAT mitzvahs...I think you have to be catholic to get something like that right?(Confirmation?)
            Bar mitzvah and bat mitzvah are both Jewish (and bat mitzvahs have funky little videos too).

Confirmation is Christian...Catholics do it, and so do a number of other denominations. In the UCC, you can't take communion until Confirmation
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

In the Roman Catholic church, baptism is done at around one month of age, first communion is usually around age 8, second grade. Confirmation is around age 10, fifth grade. My Baptist neighbor's kids were baptized at age 8, and I don't know about the other things.
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I was THIS close to going through Catechism. My mother was sending me to church to learn. But then my dad passed away and I was like 'I'm out!' I did get baptized though. You won't believe even if I swear on a stack of Black Bibles...I remember seeing a pic of me crying my eyes out when they put the water on my head. I was two. Even then...IT BURNSSSSSSS
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                X