Getting Rid of Someone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting Rid of Someone

No, not helping them take a dirt nap. Just getting them to leave and go far, far away.

My upstairs neighbors are a nuisance. They blast their music all hours of the day, constantly move furniture, and today lit my patio on fire. I am shaking with rage, but I'm calmly asking for help to get them out of my life. This burn on my foot is going to remind me of how much I want them gone for days.

Please help. If I had not been home, I can't imagine what else I might have lost.

Re: Getting Rid of Someone

I'm going to assume you rent. Have you notified the landlord and filed a complaint? That sounds like something the property owner would really take seriously, if someone could have potentially burned down their property.

Comment

Landlord is notified and on her way. The neighbors don't speak English so we are having language barrier issues.

Comment

That must be difficult.

Since you're already working on the physical level, the only thing I can think of right now is possibly to set up some form of protection around you and your "territory."

My brain is pretty much running on fumes right now, but I'm sure some other more knowledgeable members have some better ideas than I do. Good luck.

Comment

Magick isn't always the answer. It's a last resort. I've heard of things like witch's bottles and such. However, you should go through all the normal, human, channels of solving the problem before trying to send them away.
          A Happy Little Wiccan:^^:

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Because who needs a life when you have a chatroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Serria View Post
            Magick isn't always the answer. It's a last resort. I've heard of things like witch's bottles and such. However, you should go through all the normal, human, channels of solving the problem before trying to send them away.
            She is... she called the landlord first...

Comment

If you burned your foot because of their actions, you can call the police, and file a complaint through them.
              As well, with your landlord, if they hurt you in some type of way, your landlord should take the necessary actions to prevent this from happening again.
              "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
              And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
              They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
              The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
              - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ashemonster View Post
                No, not helping them take a dirt nap. Just getting them to leave and go far, far away.

My upstairs neighbors are a nuisance. They blast their music all hours of the day, constantly move furniture, and today lit my patio on fire. I am shaking with rage, but I'm calmly asking for help to get them out of my life. This burn on my foot is going to remind me of how much I want them gone for days.

Please help. If I had not been home, I can't imagine what else I might have lost.
                Coming to this a little late, but you might consider spiritually cleansing your space, through whatever practice you associate with best. And doing some sort of protection ritual probably isn't a bad idea either. But as for getting rid of them, I would leave that up to more natural means, even if that comes down to you having to remove yourself from a bad location. (Which it doesn't sound like with your landlord already notified and planning to respond from the sounds of it).
                We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Working...
                X