Cat Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cat Gallery

Post a little picture of your cutie(s) and tell us a little bit about him/her/them.

image.jpg

Abra

7 years old
    Adopted from shelter
    She actually had 10 kittens a day after she was dropped off at the shelter. That was April 2 years ago. She remained until September when we picked her up.
    I chose a black cat because my parents got a black kitten named Fred and had him before I was born. He died when I was 14.
    While the two are vastly different, Abra became my best furry friend. They said she wasn't a people person and that she didn't like to be held, cuddled, and she'd run for the door.
    She couldn't be sweeter. She loves to be held and cuddled and demands kisses every morning.
    I wish her a Happy Mother's Day every year :^^:
    A Happy Little Wiccan:^^:

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Because who needs a life when you have a chatroom.

Re: Cat Gallery

SO, I was going to start a thread and call it Cats for Gleb's Cat Army (maybe I'll change the name of this thread later)....but this was here, so...

MEet Buddy, General of the Cat Army....so good, he can even play checkers:

IMG_1688.jpg

See how fully he gets into the game? HE studies each possible scenario carefully...and then, when you least expect it...

HE moves his piece.

(wow, the new laptop has a sticky shift)

IMG_1689.jpg

he's so stealthy, his pieces are invisible...

And, he's so secretive, that you will never find intelligence awry....right now he's sitting on my sketchbook so thoroughly I can't even hope to draw in it...
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

I have a half Main-coon half Tabby cat called Ripley (named off of Alien).
      She's got the Grey/black bengal-y pattern and she's relatively short haired (she's overgrooming at the moment though :C) with beautiful green eyes and the cute little pointy ear tip things.
      She also kills a lot of field mice and she scares me, and my dogs.. She did actually kill a pheasant once too..

I'd say she's the hard gunslinger of the cat army with a foul temper and a point to prove 0.o

(I can't find a picture of her anywhereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Go Go Origen!

I'm always looking for new and cool book and food recommendations, feel free to message me ;P

Comment

Found a coon-tabby mix pic on google images.
        Here.

Though not your little bundle of joy,an idea of what a coon cat looks like.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Those exact eyes, ears and coat but shorter haired. Hang on I'll have another looki
          FOUND SOME, YUSH!

be2271bd5db08d96268a55b4027c26af.jpg28c39b842bb55247b89e17e5dbe4767e.jpg
          Took those on my phone when I went home a couple of weekends ago^ :P

Go Go Origen!

I'm always looking for new and cool book and food recommendations, feel free to message me ;P

Comment

Them Cats have intimidating eyes for sure,very intense.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

These are my three. I'll track down better pictures later, but I love this one because they're all curled up together.

Top Right: Anubis
              She's top cat, with green eyes, and almost all black except for a little white patch on her throat. She's the biggest of the three, about 11 years old, coming in at close to 15 lbs, and while she's a little chubby (I call her "Tubby"), she's just a big cat all around. She's also the laziest of them all, preferring to lounge about, but isn't above whoopin' some butt if the others get a little uppity. When given catnip, she gets pretty calm and chills out, laying down on it.

Top Left: Sheriti
              Middle of the "pride" both in position and size (around 8 lbs), she's my little golden eye'd calico and is the youngest, about 9 years old. She's the most active, often the one to race around, climb up the walls, and is the mouser of the trio. She's quick to cuddle, especially as it gets colder, and just as quick to run off when she's bored. When she walks, there's a slight hitch in one of her back legs, an injury she got years ago when she decided it was a good idea to try to escape from the house, jumping 15' to the ground from my porch. When given catnip, she gets silly, rolling around and twisting herself into all sorts of pretzel shapes.

Bottom: Nephthys
              At the bottom and perfectly happy about it, this is the "old lady", around 12 or 13, and her black fur has started to turn a little reddish in areas, as well as a few white hairs here and there. She loves company, but doesn't like to lay down, preferring to perch on you until she loses her balance and claws your leg as she falls off. She can get REALLY excited from time to time and will play like a kitten, but the moment she realizes that she's being watched, she stops. When given catnip, she gets a little paranoid, batting out at anyone who gets a little close to her "stash".

Comment

Working...
              X