Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can you never leave your house without?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What can you never leave your house without?

Well...I never leave my house without my clothing on. Mostly, I never leave my house without shoes or my kids...though upon occasion, that may be negotiable.

Everything else it depends on why I'm leaving the house.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Oh shoes. I don't walk around barefoot. Haven't even as a kid because I stepped on a bee once. Now it's because of the Diabetus.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Shoes are definitely an option for me. I like being barefoot, but they wont let me into work without shoes on.
        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Shoes were an option.. But the place we moved into is quite... er... Well, let's just say the previous owners had a tendency to throw their beer bottles out windows. I cleaned up a lot of glass when we first moved in, and there is still probably a lot more out there. Other than that, in forests, I'll usually go bare foot most of the time, as well with just walking around town
          "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
          And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
          They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
          The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
          - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Comment

Besides clothes: phone, wallet, and some sort of notebook and pen.
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Life's a gamble. I usually have some form of clothing on (underthings negotiable - I like to go commando on dates sometimes for the shock factor). I usually have my keys, but not always. I usually have a wallet, but not always. I would say I've got the dog about half the time, shoes maybe 3/4 of the time, and almost always sunglasses, cuz these purdy eyes are sensitive to light.

Mostly art.

Comment

Unless I'm wearing a bathing suit, I am going out with a bra on. I cannot manage without one, seriously, is not possible.
                beyond that it depends on how lazy im feeling.
                http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
                X