Prayers/Good Vibes/Healing Energy for my Cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers/Good Vibes/Healing Energy for my Cat

I was wondering if someone could say a quick prayer or send some good vibes for my cat, Hurley. About a week ago I pulled a halter top from the washing machine and realized the ties were gone. I thought the agitator in the machine yanked them out. Today he got sick and brought up one of the strings. I had no idea he had eaten them! Since I didn't know I haven't been monitoring his stools, so I have no clue if he passed the other one earlier. I contacted my vet and she said to wait and see if he has a poop or if he vomits again, since an x-ray would not show a string and they would have to perform surgery to inspect all of his digestive tract. She said if he doesn't have a poo in the next 24 hours to bring him in. I'm so worried and feel like a bad kitty mommy :=(:

Re: Prayers/Good Vibes/Healing Energy for my Cat

I hope he gets better , my kitty got killed by another cat or a coyote earlier this year.

Comment

Wishing him well. You're not a bad mommy. My cat ate balloon ribbons once. How she got them is beyond me. Eventually I saw it sticking out. If that happens, do not pull it, it can tear the rectum. She passed it in a few days, with the ribbon embedded in the turd.
      śivāya vishnu rūpaya śivaḥ rūpaya vishnave
      śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

Comment

One can say a cat is not stupid,but at times you can say they use poor judgement. In the turd???..what a colorful way to bring a vision of something(deep in the cheek)
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

It looked like a cherry bomb. Really.
          śivāya vishnu rūpaya śivaḥ rūpaya vishnave
          śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

Comment

Thanks to everyone for your prayers, good vibes, and well wishes. Hurley seems to be doing fine. My mom told me she picked up, and promptly disposed of, what she thought was a hairball in the living room the same day I watched him throw up the string. He was the only cat that had been in the living room that day. Since he is not prone to hairballs, and the other string came up looking like one, I'm assuming it was the other string. He's acting like his usually goofy, food hog self again LOL

Comment

I'm glad to see your kitty is okay. Keep us updated if anything changes.
              Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
              X