This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: They are willing to destroy this country

It all gets weirder every day. It's like watching The Twilight Zone; You think they couldn't possibly have a weirder episode but then Rod Serling says "Hold my beer".
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

The Oompa Loompa has cancelled his trip to the UK. Large sigh of relief over here...
      www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
        The Oompa Loompa has cancelled his trip to the UK. Large sigh of relief over here...
        I'd love to see Dame Helen Mirren and Alec Baldwin play the Queen and 45 having tea. It could possibly be the funniest thing ever!
        sigpic

Comment

But think of the lost opportunity!

You'll never have a better excuse to throw piss filled water balloons at an American president!
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I hear the White House Dr. has done his exam and says he's in excellent health. Well, apparently I'm doing things all wrong. If it wasn't so cold out I'd head over to McDonalds right now for a double order of fries & burgers. LOL
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
              But think of the lost opportunity!

You'll never have a better excuse to throw piss filled water balloons at an American president!
              To be fair, I don't think any US President has ever been quite so loathed in the UK as Herr Trump. Not even Tricky Dicky.
              www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

To be fair, I don't think any US President has ever been quite so loathed in the UK as Herr Trump. Not even Tricky Dicky.
                I'm not sure any of them has been quite so loathed anywhere else either... if he had been the leader of any other country I think the response worldwide would be a lot harsher.
                You remind me of the babe
                What babe?
                The babe with the power
                What power?
                The Power of voodoo
                Who do?
                You do!
                Do what?
                Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I see Trotsky ... er... I mean Bannon ... has been invited to talk to Mr. Mueller, regarding some things he was quoted as saying in a certain best selling book...
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I see Trotsky ... er... I mean Bannon ... has been invited to talk to Mr. Mueller, regarding some things he was quoted as saying in a certain best selling book...
                    I'm pretty sure that Bannon was always going to talk to Mueller. His book commentary just gives Mueller more ammo.
                    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                      I'm pretty sure that Bannon was always going to talk to Mueller. His book commentary just gives Mueller more ammo.
                      Yup.

I think it's hell of a funny...

Comment

Hmm,perhaps.

AND THIS>

- - - Updated - - -

and remember.
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I am so tired of this shutdown boondoggle.
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I stumbled upon this - Dobson wants a day of prayer for 45. I wonder if they're worried about something. https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/eva...ampaign=buffer
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                              I stumbled upon this - Dobson wants a day of prayer for 45. I wonder if they're worried about something. https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/eva...ampaign=buffer
                              He's calling for fasting and prayer so tRump doesn't get impeached.

I will help out by eating like a pig and cursing like a pirate.

Comment

He's calling for fasting and prayer so tRump doesn't get impeached.

I will help out by eating like a pig and cursing like a pirate.
                                Impeached? I'm genuinely surprised there haven't been any assassination attempts yet.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X