X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Questions, problems, issues, etc...Post 'em here

GoDaddy is the host for the server.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
      GoDaddy is the host for the server.
      Ooohhh cool ta
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post

My app keeps dropping out, cant connect to server type thing, then i have to retype my post. And then sometimes it will say it wont post, the accuse me of duplicate posting too...
        Caught a screenshot of my error message. One of anyway. Crashed twice trying to write a reply, had to write it in a different app and copy over.

ForumRunner_20170331_065116.jpg

RIP

You cut your hair short
        Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Forum Runner isn't a PF app. vBulletin just decided to use Forum Runner as the app to make an addon for. Any crashes with Forum Runner is in the hands of the app developers. We have no power in fixing forum runner issues.
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          Sneak Attack

Comment

I feel as though I am awash in the vast universe of the cyber ocean,riding the crest of the wave of browser flotsam and jetsom. Forever enmeshed in the ether that is the interweb....AGHHHHHHHHHH
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

What?.....
              Sneak Attack

Comment

Internet overload....

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Forum Runner isn't a PF app. vBulletin just decided to use Forum Runner as the app to make an addon for. Any crashes with Forum Runner is in the hands of the app developers. We have no power in fixing forum runner issues.
                  Yeah I'm aware. I assume its a FR crash but Ive had different error messages, some which point to PF not FR, this is just the one i caught. Trying to catch the others.

RIP

You cut your hair short
                  Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                    Yeah I'm aware. I assume its a FR crash but Ive had different error messages, some which point to PF not FR, this is just the one i caught. Trying to catch the others.
                    Cool beans! Thank you, by the way.
                    Sneak Attack

Comment

Cool beans! Thank you, by the way.
                      All good x

RIP

You cut your hair short
                      Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Ok so its been forever since I've got to spend some time on the forum, and I remember that we added a feature to message the Mod's to open a thread again but I don't remember how to do that, and I really don't have much time to search for it as I'm limited on time but can we reopen the canning again thread??? Please and thank you
                        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Which one? There's an open on in PaganForum Cookbook. If you want another opened, toss up a link and I'll get it at some point today. I've got work soon so it may be a few hours though.
                          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

nope thats the one. i went there first and it was closed then so ill double check.

- - - Updated - - -

yep for me its still closed for me.http://www.paganforum.com/showthread...Canning-again!
                            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I'm gonna have to investigate after I get off. As far as I can tell that thread is open. If you can't post in it then something is weird with your account and I'll need more than the 10 minutes before I clock in to find what's up.
                              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Looks ok to me,it just has the text for,are you sure you want to resurrect this thread because it is very old.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                                X