Science genius Limbaugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Science genius Limbaugh

Once again the irrepressible Rush demonstrates his deep knowledge of the world and all things in it:

No Rush, you were never a chimp. More likely some form of protomullusk.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Science genius Limbaugh

But people believe this. It's not just him. I'm not sure where people get this from, but it seems to be a common theme going all the way back to the Rush Limbaughs of Darwin's contemporaries.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
      But people believe this. It's not just him. I'm not sure where people get this from, but it seems to be a common theme going all the way back to the Rush Limbaughs of Darwin's contemporaries.
      Is it getting worse, or does it just seem that way?

These days I get scared. America is weirding out.

I like being exposed to different ideas, but I like to see some kind of evidence that they aren't just pulled out of somebody's spincter.
      Last edited by B. de Corbin; 01 Jun 2016, 01:55.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Ok.... who is this guy? Because I have a feeling the 'Idiot gorillas' might be a bit smarter than him... They're fairly intelligent...
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
          Ok.... who is this guy? Because I have a feeling the 'Idiot gorillas' might be a bit smarter than him... They're fairly intelligent...
          He's one of America's most widely respected imbeciles.

image.jpg

And actually, I'd call him gorilla like, if I had much less respect for gorillas.

Comment

And some how he managed to NOT end up in the slammer even though he got caught faking prescriptions for major pain pills. Anyone else would be cooling their heels in the lockup.

- - - Updated - - -

Now see here,how he copped a plea.

Now being addicted is one thing,and you get to go to rehab....BUT forging prescriptions is a criminal act that usually gets you time in Jail.

Rush Limbaugh and prosecutors in the long-running prescription fraud case against him have reached a deal calling for the only charge against the conservative commentator to be dropped without a guilty plea if he continues treatment, his attorney said Friday.

Who did he pay off,everyone else would go to Jail.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Yeah - Geeze - it's not like he plays football or something...

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                Is it getting worse, or does it just seem that way?

These days I get scared. America is weirding out.

I like being exposed to different ideas, but I like to see some kind of evidence that they aren't just pulled out of somebody's spincter.
                It just seems that way I think.

Its always been this bad, its just that you only knew the crazy by you---now you know the global crazy, 24/7, in your face.

Like right now, I have to overhear the military guy that works in the office where my office is (I have a cubicle with a door that is about 1/4 of the space of a larger office area shared by 6-8 people) listen to some serious Connie BS propaganda.
                Last edited by thalassa; 01 Jun 2016, 04:19.
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

By connie do you mean conservative?

I ask,because I am not in the whole "Youngspeak" loop.
                  Last edited by anunitu; 01 Jun 2016, 04:22.
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Seems like they confuse their theories. If everything was made in a week, then it would all evolve at about the same rate, so everything would be a human now. That's the "logic" there.
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                      Like right now, I have to overhear the military guy that works in the office where my office is (I have a cubicle with a door that is about 1/4 of the space of a larger office area shared by 6-8 people) listen to some serious Connie BS propaganda.
                      Is it just me, as a veteran, or does there seem to be a huge amount of veterans jumping the Right Wing shark. There are so many people I knew while I was in that, whom I found normal at the time, have completely bought in to the insane Right Wing propaganda machine. And I mean jump the shark like I have to delete them off Facebook just so my News Feed isn't entirely pictures of Donald Trump saving America. It seems on a lot of levels the Republicans have made their party the sole owners of Patriotism and flag waving and that resonates with veterans who saw too many memes about Obama disrespecting the military,

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
                        Is it just me, as a veteran, or does there seem to be a huge amount of veterans jumping the Right Wing shark. There are so many people I knew while I was in that, whom I found normal at the time, have completely bought in to the insane Right Wing propaganda machine. And I mean jump the shark like I have to delete them off Facebook just so my News Feed isn't entirely pictures of Donald Trump saving America. It seems on a lot of levels the Republicans have made their party the sole owners of Patriotism and flag waving and that resonates with veterans who saw too many memes about Obama disrespecting the military,
                        Yup...I've noticed this more with AD folks though. Most of my vet buddies are fairly liberal. But (to make a gross generalization) the blue side has generally been more forward thinking than the green side...
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X