X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: about paganforum

Originally posted by abdallahbijle View Post
    what is this website about?
    About Paganism and all that jazz. Are you a real boy?
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

About Paganism and all that jazz. Are you a real boy?
      (Imagine high pitched voice)

I'm a real booooy!!!

*and watch the nose grooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Re: Questions, problems, issues, etc...Post 'em here

Can a user personalise their calendar to include the holidays of their religion, and how can it be done?

Comment

I can't seem to set a signature, Ive been in all the settings and the sig. option just wont appear.. Help? O_o

Comment

It might be a rule like no links until you have so many posts. It is there to keep the trolls to a minimum. I think after you hit a certain amount of posts it will be available.

Here is the rule.

Why can't I post a link? You need 15 non-intro, non-games posts first! Its an anti-spam feature.

Why can't I see my signature? You need 15 non-intro, non-games posts first! Its an anti-spam feature.

Why can't I upload a photo to a gallery? You need 15 non-intro, non-games posts first! Its an anti-spam feature. You can still post a photo using BB code
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Abbeon View Post
              I can't seem to set a signature, Ive been in all the settings and the sig. option just wont appear.. Help? O_o

try the link above. If you get through, don't try and post a link, the site will eat it till you have 15 non-game, non-intro posts. If it says you have insufficient permissions then try again after 15 non-game, non-intro posts.

NVM, Anu found the answer. I didn't remember if we had the sigs completely locked down.
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by LunarHarvest View Post
                Can a user personalise their calendar to include the holidays of their religion, and how can it be done?
                I'm sorry, the only people that can make any changes to the calendar are staff. Individual members cannot customize their calendar.
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

There is a Mozilla application for a calender that you might find useful.

Such as.
                  https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...-and-lightning

If you use Firefox,there is this.
                  http://www.reminderfox.org/

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Ok, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Abbeon View Post
                      Ok, thanks!
                      You're almost there.

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      Sneak Attack

Comment

Help! I thought I was going to have to create a new profile just to post this, but somehow I can still log in on my PC.

I recently tried to sign in from my mobile and no matter what I tried, it kept saying my password was wrong. I was recently prompted to change it and the password saved on my PC has the right number of letters, but I maybe made a typo (the same one, twice?), or I'm remembering wrong (more likely). 'No problem' I thought, 'I'll just follow the 'forgotten password' procedure and all will be well'. That was 4 days ago or so and still no reset email came (I tried twice within an hour, I'm not sure if that's relevant). I panicked at this point because I thought the saved password on this PC would no longer work thanks to me attempting to reset it. Yet it seems fine now.

So where do I go from here? The Facebook page seems to have closed down, or I'd have asked an admin there to reset my password for me. I can't reset it myself in settings, because I don't know my current one and I'm not receiving the email to reset it that way. Anyone else had this problem? If an admin resets it for me, how will they let me know what the new one is if I can't log in and receive PM's? I'm so confused @.@
                        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                          Help! I thought I was going to have to create a new profile just to post this, but somehow I can still log in on my PC.

I recently tried to sign in from my mobile and no matter what I tried, it kept saying my password was wrong. I was recently prompted to change it and the password saved on my PC has the right number of letters, but I maybe made a typo (the same one, twice?), or I'm remembering wrong (more likely). 'No problem' I thought, 'I'll just follow the 'forgotten password' procedure and all will be well'. That was 4 days ago or so and still no reset email came (I tried twice within an hour, I'm not sure if that's relevant). I panicked at this point because I thought the saved password on this PC would no longer work thanks to me attempting to reset it. Yet it seems fine now.

So where do I go from here? The Facebook page seems to have closed down, or I'd have asked an admin there to reset my password for me. I can't reset it myself in settings, because I don't know my current one and I'm not receiving the email to reset it that way. Anyone else had this problem? If an admin resets it for me, how will they let me know what the new one is if I can't log in and receive PM's? I'm so confused @.@
                          Hey Jembru,

There's a few things we can try. Rest assured, you can always get ahold of me by using the 'Contact Us' form at the bottom of every pf page, of you're ever stuck in a place where you can't log in to view or send PM's. Also, you can change your settings to receive email notifications when you get a pm. The email quotes everything from the pm.

I will try to send you another password reminder. Can you please check and make sure that the email in your profile is correct? If that doesn't work, I'll reset it manually to something temporarily, so you can log in and change it to something you want.

The Facebook page is still up and running. You may have a link to an old page? We had a group for a while but opted to let that go since we also have a page and it didn't make sense to me to have all that and a forum. I can send you the link later (at work right now).

Sneak Attack

Comment

Hay Jem,kinda wondered where you had wondered off too...Glad to see you back..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                              Hey Jembru,

There's a few things we can try. Rest assured, you can always get ahold of me by using the 'Contact Us' form at the bottom of every pf page, of you're ever stuck in a place where you can't log in to view or send PM's. Also, you can change your settings to receive email notifications when you get a pm. The email quotes everything from the pm.

I will try to send you another password reminder. Can you please check and make sure that the email in your profile is correct? If that doesn't work, I'll reset it manually to something temporarily, so you can log in and change it to something you want.

The Facebook page is still up and running. You may have a link to an old page? We had a group for a while but opted to let that go since we also have a page and it didn't make sense to me to have all that and a forum. I can send you the link later (at work right now).

Thanks. I noticed I'm still using my hotmail address with pagan forum. I tried to change it because I use gmail more these days, but it needs my password. Otherwise the address looks fine and is still working. I'll keep checking (and the junk box just in case), and let you know if the message comes through.
                              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post

Thanks. I noticed I'm still using my hotmail address with pagan forum. I tried to change it because I use gmail more these days, but it needs my password. Otherwise the address looks fine and is still working. I'll keep checking (and the junk box just in case), and let you know if the message comes through.
                                Send me a pm or use the 'contact us' form and let me know what email address you want to use.

Sneak Attack

Comment

Working...
                                X