X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wishing to train my divination skills; Free Readings

Originally posted by WinterTraditions View Post
    Volcaniclastic's Reading: Lithomancy

Stones Used: Carnelian, Serpentine, Clear Quartz, Smokey Quartz, Natural Citrine, Rose Quartz, Black Tourmaline, and Blue Fluorite.

Stones Outside Influence: Black Tourmaline

The Reading:

Pessimism and otherwise negative thoughts will not get you anywhere; stop these thoughts not only within yourself, but within others around you, as it does not attract the job you desire.

At the center of focus, is happiness. Become more optimistic, despite the circumstance, to bring in the energies needed to support your desire for a job. Raise your determination, and take some risks mindfully. Things you were hesitant about will end up being the better options.

Don't let your feelings get the best of you. Your situation may be frustrating, but you must keep an open mind. However, this isn't calling to be patient. Patience is actually the opposite of what you want.

Trust in events and coincidences, as they just might be the door you're looking for. Though intuition and decision-making are two great things, do not use them together. Choose one, or the other to guide you through the process of finding your occupation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thank you.

Mostly art.

Comment

I could use a reading.

Female - 20+ - Lithomancy

Reading on if I am taking the right path for me with buying a new home and giving up my traveling dream.

Comment

Hi!

Would you mind asking the Faerie Oracle a general question for me?

I'm F, 39 :P

A little history - I see and hear dead people, and I'm comfortable with that. My homes have all been haunted or had remnants, psychic echoes, all that good stuff. I'm just curious about one particular visitor I've had.

I have been visited by the ghost or shade of a Plague Doctor, aka Medico Della Peste (here's a description, in case the term is unfamiliar). He's one of the few ghosts I've been able to see or visualize clearly. He never really spoke, but he coughed and muttered under his breath a lot. He seemed like an older male, and he was physically warm. He's given me help health-wise, and for a few months he was visiting me regularly. For the past year, I haven't seen, heard or felt his presence, and I kind of miss him.

I'd like to ask the Faerie Oracle...

1) Why did he visit me? I'm not even Italian!

2) Did I offend him somehow, and is that why he left?

2) Is there something I can do to encourage him to visit more often, or make amends if I did offend him?

Thank you in advance
        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

GypsySeaWitch's Reading: Lithomancy

Stones Used: Rose Quartz, Clear Quartz, Dumortierite, Moonstone, Sunstone, Pyrite, Ivory Jasper, Black Tourmaline, and Red Jasper.

Stones Outside Influence: Clear Quartz

The Reading:

Your 'self' is outside the environment of the question. You are torn between the idea of moving into a home and giving up your dream of travel. You are sitting on the "line" so to speak. The other eight stones appear to make an arrow towards on specific corner of the environment. This is giving added clarification to the message it is sending; do not give up. There will be a way for you to both get the house, and continue traveling. Be open to any ideas that may come your way; whether that involves tagging along with a friend, or even joining a local group that will be traveling outside the country.

At the center of focus is the stone I deem to represent your travels. Never let traveling leave your mind, as your journeys will bring about exciting experiences that are unlike anything you could ever dream. You will not regret any trip you make in the future; each trip will have something valuable to give you. Time will always be a source of great importance to you in these coming years; either meaning that there will be one-time offers given out, or that these trips, though beneficial, may not be for as long as you originally wanted.

In summary, the stones want you to get the house, but don't give up on your traveling dream! The opportunities will present themselves many times over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maria de Luna's Reading: Oracle

Deck Used: The Heart of Faerie Oracle

Card Drawn: Prick Up Your Ears (1), Tink (2)

The Reading:

1. "It is important to take the time to really prick up your ears and listen to what is being said, and not only to what is being said, but to what it actually means." Quoted the card.

2. "For goodness sake, stand up for yourself!" Quotes the card.

You are on the right track, but always keep your eyes and ears open for new information and new ideas that can build onto your path. No one's path is set in stone. Tink is saying that you have the RIGHT to express yourself as necessary... Whether that's making feathers a prime in your ritual, or dancing with boiled eggs at your hips. It's your path, and you have the freedom to express how you desire when it comes to it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Perzephone's Reading: Oracle

Card Drawn: The Shapeshifter (Question 1), The Rox (Question 2), The Queen of The Golden Bough (Question 3).

The Reading:

1. "A relationship with a shape shifter is a frustrating experience," quotes the card. "You will never he able to really "know" who this person is, he may not know who he is either".

2. "The Poor Rox - always ill. Sniffles, aches and pains, a slight temperature." Quotes the card.

3. "The Queen of the Golden Bough - You are calling on he help of one of the true healing spirits of Faerie." Quotes the card.

This is a very interesting combination of cards when in relation to what you asked; very straightforward with its answer.

This man still believes he is in the time of the Plague; he still thinks he is among the sick, and he wanders from home to home to check and "cure" those inside.... Even if they are not infected with the plague. He is lost within time, and our technology is blind to him. To this, he has lost himself through the years; he doesn't know that he has died, and he doesn't know what year it is.

He is sick himself; having had died from an illness (may have been the plague) as well as having gathered up the energies of others like an empath to "cure" them of their illnesses or despairs.

Ask to be healed by him, and he will come running as if he is still on the job. He wants to save whoever he can from dying, so he will come to anyone who requests for help. In reality, he is the one who needs to be healed; even if you cannot actually do that, the intention is what is needed. He suffers with an endless illness, and an endless duty to help others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Perzephone's Reading: Oracle

Card Drawn: The Shapeshifter (Question 1), The Rox (Question 2), The Queen of The Golden Bough (Question 3).

The Reading:

1. "A relationship with a shape shifter is a frustrating experience," quotes the card. "You will never he able to really "know" who this person is, he may not know who he is either".

2. "The Poor Rox - always ill. Sniffles, aches and pains, a slight temperature." Quotes the card.

3. "The Queen of the Golden Bough - You are calling on he help of one of the true healing spirits of Faerie." Quotes the card.

This is a very interesting combination of cards when in relation to what you asked; very straightforward with its answer.

This man still believes he is in the time of the Plague; he still thinks he is among the sick, and he wanders from home to home to check and "cure" those inside.... Even if they are not infected with the plague. He is lost within time, and our technology is blind to him. To this, he has lost himself through the years; he doesn't know that he has died, and he doesn't know what year it is.

He is sick himself; having had died from an illness (may have been the plague) as well as having gathered up the energies of others like an empath to "cure" them of their illnesses or despairs.

Ask to be healed by him, and he will come running as if he is still on the job. He wants to save whoever he can from dying, so he will come to anyone who requests for help. In reality, he is the one who needs to be healed; even if you cannot actually do that, the intention is what is needed. He suffers with an endless illness, and an endless duty to help others.
            Wow. O.o

That is so weirdly specific. Like, hair-raisingly weirdly specific.

That's probably why Il Dottore hasn't been around - I haven't been sick, lol.
            The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Haha, thanks for the feedback. I love the Faerie Oracle for this reason; I resonate with it better than any other deck, and according to others I get better results using it rather than my other oracles. Not to mention the artwork is drop-dead gorgeous! Perhaps I'll start taking pictures of the cards and the lithomancy circle to show you guys!

Comment

Whatever works best.

Male, 15+.

Message from deity.

Odin, The All Father.
                White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
                sigpic
                In Days of yore,
                From Britain's shore
                Wolfe the dauntless hero came
                And planted firm Britannia's flag
                On Canada's fair domain.
                Here may it wave,
                Our boast, our pride
                And joined in love together,
                The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
                The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Male
                  20+
                  Message from Deity Cernunnos or Veles.

Thanks!

Comment

Tarot
                    Female
                    20+
                    Message from Deity (Artemis)

Comment

Doc_Holliday's Reading: Oracle

Card Drawn: The Prince of Shadows (Message 1)

The Reading:

1. "He is everything we wish for and everything that hurts us the most." quotes the card. "It is an irresistible urge for something that we know may harm us."

Your journey through the guidance of Odin will be both what you wish for, and something that will hurt you either mentally, emotionally, or spiritually. He is not there to simply guide you through all that is good. He is there to place you in the shadows alone. This is not him abandoning you, and this doesn't mean he doesn't care about you. To be placed in the shadows to begin with, means he knows that you will be able to find the light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Callmeclemens' Reading: Oracle

Card Drawn: The Joy of The Future (Message 1)

The Reading:

1. "It takes courage to anticipate joy; There is always the chance of being disappointed." quotes the card.

You may have a sort of fearful anticipation when it comes to your future with Cernunnos. This card, however, sends the message of not worrying about the future. If you can focus on the present, the details of the future are sublime. Work in the Now; not in what is to come. The moment - this moment - matters the most to deities and entities than any past or future. Cernunnos coaxes you to think the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moonlight Mayhem's Reading: Tarot

Deck Used: Angel Tarot Cards

Card Drawn: Two of Earth (Message 1)

The Reading:

If you are multitasking - studying too many topics at once or taking on too many jobs for one person to handle - Artemis asks you to pause, and pick out the truly important pieces. Is working on your meditation skills really more important that watching your own physical health? Trying to blend the two together may not be the best at this time. There is a need for balance, and with that balance, you need to find a medium between work and play. Set aside ten minutes a day from your routine, to reflect on what you did that day, and why you did those things rather than something else. Were those activities deemed important then, but could have waited? Artemis wishes for you to work on scheduling your time appropriately, before your activities begin to take a toll on your physical, mental, and emotional health.

Comment

Much appreciated Winter. I'll await the coming darkness with a strong heart.
                        White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
                        sigpic
                        In Days of yore,
                        From Britain's shore
                        Wolfe the dauntless hero came
                        And planted firm Britannia's flag
                        On Canada's fair domain.
                        Here may it wave,
                        Our boast, our pride
                        And joined in love together,
                        The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
                        The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Male
                          15+
                          1). Recently my girlfriend broke up with me and i was wondering if there was any possible way of repairing or salvaging my relationship with her...
                          2). if not i was wondering if there is anybody else at all who actually likes me and would be interested in a long term relationship.
                          Thank you, i greatly appreciate what you are doing =)

Comment

Awesome, this is really relevant to me right now. I am eternally grateful.

Comment

Moonlight Mayhem's Reading: Tarot

Deck Used: Angel Tarot Cards

Card Drawn: Two of Earth (Message 1)

The Reading:

If you are multitasking - studying too many topics at once or taking on too many jobs for one person to handle - Artemis asks you to pause, and pick out the truly important pieces. Is working on your meditation skills really more important that watching your own physical health? Trying to blend the two together may not be the best at this time. There is a need for balance, and with that balance, you need to find a medium between work and play. Set aside ten minutes a day from your routine, to reflect on what you did that day, and why you did those things rather than something else. Were those activities deemed important then, but could have waited? Artemis wishes for you to work on scheduling your time appropriately, before your activities begin to take a toll on your physical, mental, and emotional health.
                              Thank you. Seeing the half-moon recently made me think of balance, between light and dark, between the spiritual and the mundane. Researching has been making me feel uncomfortable, not because of what I was reading, but due to my inherent fear (which has taken its toll on my ability to sleep at night). I know there are other matters that need my attention and perhaps I wouldn't be so afraid if I had more distraction.
                              Last edited by Moonlight Mayhem; 30 Mar 2013, 21:24.

Comment

lithomancy
                                male

someone in my meet-up group told me my grounding and cleansing isn't helping i'm trying to find out what something different i can do and if they are actually wrong
                                Last edited by gruwcurt; 02 Apr 2013, 15:13. Reason: i worded that wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X