• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

keto is mainly meat based right?

I love jimmy dean pork sausage patties,
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      keto is mainly meat based,right?
      For Ketosis to happen in your body you need your caloric intake to be 5% Carbs MAX, 20-25% Protein and 70-75% Fats.

You do need to count carbs though, and with some apps it's pretty easy.

So it's fat-based with a moderate intake of protein.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

This came to mind because I am old enough for it to be relevant. I think the government OWES me a cremation for no cost,I have paid taxes,and served in the military,paid my dues to society. I wonder why at times why we try to be productive members to our society,if our society does not return the favor. in some ways it seems cheating the society is kind of smart in some terms. we are taxed by threat of criminal action,so not really done as a duty or caring act by us,also military was demanded,not by choice. I did my time,and am owed respect for that service. (Just one more kind of pissed off VET,and at times pissed on VET)

Just my thoughts as I ponder my life and times.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

This came to mind because I am old enough for it to be relevant. I think the government OWES me a cremation for no cost,I have paid taxes,and served in the military,paid my dues to society. I wonder why at times why we try to be productive members to our society,if our society does not return the favor. in some ways it seems cheating the society is kind of smart in some terms. we are taxed by threat of criminal action,so not really done as a duty or caring act by us,also military was demanded,not by choice. I did my time,and am owed respect for that service. (Just one more kind of pissed off VET,and at times pissed on VET)

Just my thoughts as I ponder my life and times.
          Depending on your income level at time of death, your basic disposition costs could be covered by the government. Typically, that takes the form of cremation now days. Your family is also able to claim a social security benefit (but I think it's only like $250).

Also, Sean, Keto diets are good at helping people lose weight, but studies have shown low carb diets like these don't work long term. It's rather unhealthy to be Keto long term, and keeping the weight off when you haven't made other lifestyle changes to maintain a better weight is very difficult. Ketosis is also terrible for your kidneys (if I remember right) and a diet that is particularly high in animal fat can cause or contribute significantly to diverticulitis. But there's so much hype about the Keto diet that it's hard to find the information on the negative side effects.
          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Since you are studying the mortuary arts,have you seen any pagans requesting any rites?

Main stream Abrahamic stuff is so main stream,mostly very well known,I do know there was an issue that came up in vets burials about markers with pents and such a while back

- - - Updated - - -

You may find this interesting.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by Eleanor View Post
              What phone is it? I used to have an 'old' phone, about 6 years old and new apps just wouldn't run on it without the phone becoming very slow and even crashing. 6 years ago, there was nothing this phone couldn't handle...
              The march of progress and all. The phone is a motorola android from 2012/13 and wouldn't be expected to run modern software particularly well. I wasn't planning on using as an actual phone, or for anything particularly strenuous, I was incredibly frustrated to find none of the built in stuff could even install modern apps. The browser and market are both defunct and unsupported so they wont let me download apps or updates through them, the system can't parse APK files so I can't manually install anything, and the OS itself can't be updated unless I want to connect it to my computer and do it myself. The phone doesn't run particularly slow with what it has and I'm fairly sure it could run a single app at a time but, I can't get them on it to check. I'm just gonna toss it I think because the work to rebuild it and have it still possibly be garbage isn't worth it. Interesting though, it still runs way smoother than the iphone I have from 2015.

Unrelated but, somewhat interesting: this phone was my dad's before he traded up and gave it to me. I guess I never used the built in mail app and my dad is notorious about never wiping his devices so I found a bunch of stuff like his old email account he doesn't even remember anymore (the content is basically all phishing schemes and trojans), the clipboard had messages he was drafting for his now ex-wife, some music files, just a lot of stuff. The email is still being used by someone since theres a snapchat verification email among the recents, but I know its not the email he uses anymore. I'm sure there's probably more stuff hidden in 13k spam emails.
              Circe

Comment

Since you are studying the mortuary arts,have you seen any pagans requesting any rites?

Main stream Abrahamic stuff is so main stream,mostly very well known,I do know there was an issue that came up in vets burials about markers with pents and such a while back

- - - Updated - - -

You may find this interesting.
                I haven't seen it yet, but I expect to. Eventually, I want to open a pagan green burial cemetary (or at least semi-green, there are state laws requiring embalming in some instances and I don't want to exclude anyone simply because embalming was required). I imagine if I manage that, I'll see a lot more pagan, simply because there aren't that many cemeteries for us specifically.
                We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.

Comment

the green like in six feet under? the hbo series?

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Well last night I had my sleep study done. I did pretty well except the mask was somewhat uncomfortable. It bit into my face and the nurse, who was really nice, loosened it for me so it wasn't too tight. I woke up a few times. A child was in another bedroom near mine and I heard him or her (couldn't tell which) cry. I also had to go to the bathroom a few times. It was odd getting used to the c-pap. However, I really didn't notice it once I started falling asleep. I really couldn't tell a difference though because of the fact that I woke a few times. I will get the results in a few weeks. Hopefully, it will reveal something positive.
                    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I'm at work right now, and the local grocery store is currently engulfed in flames.

Mostly art.

Comment

sorry to hear that vol.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                          I'm at work right now, and the local grocery store is currently engulfed in flames.
                          That sucks. Are there other places to get goceries?

the green like in six feet under? the hbo series?
                          I wouldn't know, I haven't watched it. But green as in https://greenburialcouncil.org/home/...-green-burial/

It means that you bury in a natural way that has a lower impact on the environment.

Comment

no casket,and natural grave in harmony with nature.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

no casket,and natural grave in harmony with nature.
                              Basically. If there is a casket it has to be biodegradable and made from certain materials. There are also requirements for the land you bury on and things like that. I've been researching it a bit more today.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                                Are you OK? As was already asked, are there other places you can shop nearby? Do you need anything?
                                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                                Sneak Attack
                                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                                X