This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

This Little Heaven book is creeping me the eff out. And I don't even know what's it really about. Some dark evil thing following these 3 people. It's just all sorts of wrong and leaving me with the heebie jeevies.

I can't stop!
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I think I'm going to have to get a second daith piercing. I have centralized headaches as well as focused headaches on my right side. I was doing so well and now my headaches have returned on the centralized area. I am thinking about getting my other ear done next week. So we'll see. I've tried a lot of things and I hope nobody criticizes me for wanting to try another daith piercing.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Got bad news about my doggy (had some radiology done on her recently). I'm very sad and badly need some hugs. Trying to keep my shit together until I get home.
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
          Got bad news about my doggy (had some radiology done on her recently). I'm very sad and badly need some hugs. Trying to keep my shit together until I get home.
          Hugs sweety! What's going on? Is it really bad?
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that. Hugs for you and doggy.
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Oh, I'm sorry for you and dog!
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Love for your pupper Juni x
                ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                Seen the desert and the birds
                You cut your hair short
                Like a shush to an insult
                The world had been yelling
                Since the day you were born
                Revolting with anger
                While it smiled like it was cute
                That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

It can be VERY hard when your furry friend is not doing well.
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post

Hugs sweety! What's going on? Is it really bad?
                    She has a bulging disc in her spine that is pressing on some nerves, arthritis and calcification in her hips (worse on the left side) and a mass on her spleen. We need more x-rays and ultrasound to find out if the mass is part of a bigger issue and determine if we should biopsy it. She's an old dog, so I'm weary of sedation or anesthetizing her unless we're sure there's no other way around it. And since I just switched jobs a few months ago, I have financial trouble paying for all of this. Even the medication she's getting are adding up. One alone is $183. I've scheduled an acupuncture appointment for her but it's a month out. I'm on a waiting list in case an earlier appt becomes available. I just want her to be comfortable but she also became very finicky with her food and is starting to refuse the pill pockets for her meds. I've run out of creative ways to sneak her the medication. She doesn't like peanut butter anymore and softening or mixing her kibble with chicken broth stopped working, too.
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Don't want to infringe or steal Juniper's pain and needs right now.

Myself just thinking about how tired I am and worn down at the moment. Wife had a minor heart attack a little over 24 hours ago and has been in the hospital now between emergency room and hospital since 10:30 yesterday afternoon. We have custody of our three grandchildren so have been trying to reassure two twin 8 year old boys and a 10 year old girl that their "Mom" / Grammy is going to be all right and be home soon. During the day wasn't to bad but last night sort of a killer as it really sunk in that "mommy" wasn't home and tonight is not looking much better even though they've talked to Karen and know she is alright and is scheduled to be released tomorrow.

After the divorce of their parents and the custody issues we are their security and my wife is their main security blanket so her absence is a real blow to their security and ease. No school today due to stress and uncertainty for them and none tomorrow due to not knowing when she will be discharged and distance I'll have to travel to get her. Can't have them in school and get hung up and leave them hanging due to the 2 hour trip up to the hospital and 2 hour back not counting how long for the actual time at the hospital.

Our youngest son lives near us but his work schedule still leaves the kids hanging if we're late. Only bright spot is if Karen is released later in the mid day then he can pick her up and I don't have the issue with the kids. Of course I won't know that in the morning so they'll still be out of school.

The only positive thing right now is the heart scope procedure indicated no damage to her heart and it was a minor heart attack. Just don't know what caused it right now. Yep wonderful last 24 hours and the next 24 not going to be much better on the stress and worry front. Just wish the kids would go to sleep been a long day again and expect it to be another restless night just like last night.
                      I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

That has to be a major stress thing. Hope everything moves smoothly Monsno.
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Sorry to hear all that, Mosno. I hope things get back to normal for you and your family ASAP.
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

She has a bulging disc in her spine that is pressing on some nerves, arthritis and calcification in her hips (worse on the left side) and a mass on her spleen. We need more x-rays and ultrasound to find out if the mass is part of a bigger issue and determine if we should biopsy it. She's an old dog, so I'm weary of sedation or anesthetizing her unless we're sure there's no other way around it. And since I just switched jobs a few months ago, I have financial trouble paying for all of this. Even the medication she's getting are adding up. One alone is $183. I've scheduled an acupuncture appointment for her but it's a month out. I'm on a waiting list in case an earlier appt becomes available. I just want her to be comfortable but she also became very finicky with her food and is starting to refuse the pill pockets for her meds. I've run out of creative ways to sneak her the medication. She doesn't like peanut butter anymore and softening or mixing her kibble with chicken broth stopped working, too.
                            I'm so sorry hon. I know that the money adds up. I'll pray for you and your fur baby. I hope she gets better.
                            Anubisa

Comment

Juni & Monsno, I hope both your sorrows are lessened.
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I missed Monsno's post somehow...

Your family is in my thoughts. I'm glad there was no damage to her heart, but it must still be such a worry. I worry about my and JP's heart health quite a lot actually. More so JP because his dad died from a heart attack not long before we met. These days I force-feed him olive oil several times a week after they talked about the affects of olive oil on heart health on a BBC show I saw (if the results were authentic then it is amazing. It reversed signs of heart disease within just 3 weeks!). When your wife is feeling better, why not take her out for tapas!! If there's even an outside possibility that olive oil can reverse heart disease, it's got to be worth a try!

Link
                                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
                                X