This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Energy

Is there a universal understanding of what energy is, how it is experinced and how it is manipulated (via spells, meditation, etc)?
    There is something pagan in me that I cannot shake off. In short, I deny nothing, but doubt everything. - Lord Byron

Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher. -
    William Wordsworth

Re: Energy

No.

Scientists have very specific reasons to use the word "energy"...pretty much everyone else has a vague idea of what they mean, what it feels like or how to use (or not) it.

Your religion will probably determine more about how you define energy than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Roknrol View Post
      No.

Scientists have very specific reasons to use the word "energy"...pretty much everyone else has a vague idea of what they mean, what it feels like or how to use (or not) it.

Your religion will probably determine more about how you define energy than anything else.
      I do not consider myself to have a religion. I am not a fan of religion. I do like pagan approaches though.
      There is something pagan in me that I cannot shake off. In short, I deny nothing, but doubt everything. - Lord Byron

Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher. -
      William Wordsworth

Comment

You are probably looking for a different kind of answer than I can provide then

Comment

It's simply what it is. Perhaps it can be determined as "force". It's experienced differently to everyone. I think there is a special thread dedicated to it.
          About manipulation.... It can be meditation for beginning. Later on (at least it's how I do it) it's simply training, training and one more time training. There are special exercises I do in order to control it properly.

Perhaps these two links will help:
          So I started working with it about 1 or 2 months ago. I had a problem of feeling undetermined negative things in my room, so I asked Domiel for an advice which appeared to be excellent. I am only a beginner in the energy work - sector, and I would like to ask for some guidance from all who practice it. :)

Some years ago I was dating a Wicca when I was younger and not into the practice like now, I asked this person to do something when she informed me of her religion. She said ok and proceeded to give me a massage then clap her hands over me and I felt the massage continue in waves of almost energy up and down my back it was
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

This might interest you over on my YouTube Channel:
            www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Working...
            X