What are you think 2017 to 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Today I finally got the Mystical Manga Tarot Deck that I order at Barnes and Noble last Monday and the deck is awesome.

Comment

Google Backup needs a linux client. I really don't want to track down a replacement that's compatible with Boxcryptor. That takes effort.
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

We went out and got our motorhome ready for the season. (I'm still in shock that we actually managed to get one) We realized that we had left a window open all winter... we're the luckiest people in the world. No damage. If I'm really lucky, I'll be able to take it out camping in the next couple weeks.
        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

holy heck guys, I just entered my first nationwide poetry contest! I have about 3000 other people to compete against, but hey...I can always dream.

Here's hoping.

Mostly art.

Comment

rock on vol

- - - Updated - - -

did the foot doc today diabetes thing so as not to loose a limb thing. just a check and nail trim and stuff.

Also found out they(medicare) will pay for shoes for me. because being diabetic.
            Last edited by anunitu; 21 May 2018, 17:20.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

So... I dropped a knife on my foot last night. Point first. It didn't make that deep or long of a cut, but was near the joint and I'm afraid it may have hit bone. It didn't hurt so much yesterday, but stiffened up overnight and is pretty sore and a tad swollen today. I'm not insane for waiting a few days to decide if I need to go into the doc right? I have a yearly physical on Friday and am thinking of holding out till then.
              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.

Comment

puncture wounds should be checked because they can get infected.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Waiting for the plane to pick up my daughter-in-law and and fly her to Vanderbuilt Medical Center in Tennessee. She's been up here visiting us after our grandson had surgery on his legs and she's gotten sick. She's a heart transplant person, 8 years ago now, so when she gets sick they tend to take it serious. Right now she has a flu like cold and her white blood count is up. Might not be serious but she's been having some issues with her heart and kidneys so they want her back for observations.

So now we have our daughter-in-law headed to the regional hospital and the grandchildren are upset about that. Have one grandson who is in basically full casts from mid thigh to his toes on both legs for the next 3 weeks. Bright spot though is Vandy probably is being over protective as they have in the past with her. In 3 weeks our grandson will loose his cast and go into braces to finish up the healing process. Hopefully he won't need crutches once all this is done and his legs will be fine and his legs will straighten out.

But darn it's a bear right now.
                  I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

as they say,when it rains it pours. hang in there monsno.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I've had too much coffee. Send help.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                        How much cups of coffee did you drink?

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                          Oh no! I've had way to much pop the last few days and am about to run out.... we only buy it a few times a year, but when we do it's multiple twelve packs and it all get drank inside a week.... So maybe we can go be bouncy together.

Comment

I was doing really good about drinking coffee only every other day, but lately it's been every day again. oh well.

I have got to stop overthinking my work and just get it done.
                            ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

I laugh and chuckle at you caffeine virgins ,when I was working full time(Driving) I would do 4 to 5 pots a day easy. note drink to much,and quit to fast you get the dreaded coffee,caffeine withdrawal headache(worse than a migraine) from my personal experience as a caffeine achiever as we coffee addicts were known

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I gave up caffeine for a few weeks and once the In-Laws arrived to stay in my space it's been a much welcome addiction to get me up and out of the house quicker.

Three weeks is far too long for a visit from the spouse's family, particularly when one person is someone I had never met or even spoken to before the arrival. The introvert needs the privacy.

Comment

Working...
                                X