X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Questions, problems, issues, etc...Post 'em here

i use fire fox.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I only use Chrome
      I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Password reset emails don't go out, for some reason. Not even to the spam folder.
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
          Password reset emails don't go out, for some reason. Not even to the spam folder.
          This is related to a more general email issue the site has that Juni and I are working on. If (and this is a sizeable if) all goes well, we'll have an answer to this one the next time Juni and I both have spare time to collaborate with each other. I'm just not sure right now when that is.
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I'm having the double posting issue as well, and my quoted posts keep doubling themselves. I use Chrome.
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I'm having the double posting issue as well, and my quoted posts keep doubling themselves. I use Chrome.
              Good to know.

So everyone knows in advance, by virtue of it being a intermittnt issue that I can't consistently replicate, fixing the double-posting may take a while. It's hard to troubleshoot a problem that isn't always present.
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Comment

Same thing with and also double posting in the PM.

Comment

Oh wait. Double posting only works in threads, not PM.

Comment

Does this forum have spoilers by any chance? I want to post something on spoilers.

Comment

To put text inside a spoiler, use

[spoiler]
                      [/spoiler]

The end result is

Spoiler!

Comment

I got a question. How can I add other members reputation?

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                          I got a question. How can I add other members reputation?
                          This is a little old but it's largely still accurate

This is going to be rather involved, so bear with me. First, where is it? How do I see what Reputation I have and who all gave it? Click on settings in the upper right corner of the page (next to log out), and scroll all the way to the bottom, you should be able to see the list there. (Thanks goes to Gardenia for posting

Be aware that while you can leave comments for people via reputation, you won't be able to actually alter anyone's reputation score until your's is over 50.
                          Last edited by MaskedOne; 24 Jun 2018, 05:28.

Comment

Are cults welcome in this forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                              Are cults welcome in this forum?
                              People are welcome as long as they

A. Abide by forum rules.
                              B. Don't convince Juni and Thal that they are so detrimental to the forum and its membership as to warrant permaban

A cult member who meets the above criteria will not be banned on sight. A cult member who fails to meet the above criteria will be ejected from the forum.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X