Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Rant Thread X

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    So anyway the woman that I talk to on Facebook Dating turns out to be an E-bigger. It turns out very smoothly that we have so much stuff in common. However, things went completely downhill when she was begging me for money that she claims she lost her wallet. That was my social cue by saying Girl, Bye and I block her for good.
    There are warnings I watch for when someone wants to be a friend. I'm not ready to going back to dating just yet, but usually this does apply in general. For example if someone tries to be a friend and has like only three posts and they're only pictures of themselves, there is no information of themselves, the picture does not match their name. For example, I would trust someone who shows themselves as American, yet has a webpage in another language. They try to be very nice to you at first then they'll ask for money whether it be through gift cards or bank transfer. Just be careful. Don't let yourself be scammed.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
      There are warnings I watch for when someone wants to be a friend. I'm not ready to going back to dating just yet, but usually this does apply in general. For example if someone tries to be a friend and has like only three posts and they're only pictures of themselves, there is no information of themselves, the picture does not match their name. For example, I would trust someone who shows themselves as American, yet has a webpage in another language. They try to be very nice to you at first then they'll ask for money whether it be through gift cards or bank transfer. Just be careful. Don't let yourself be scammed.
      I'm a million steps ahead of that situation.

Comment

So anyway a few minutes I was standing outside minding my own business until a crazy homeless approached me. He was talking about some sort of water on the floor. I was like, yeah I'm out. And I wall away. Sorry but I have no time for this insanity. ����������

Comment

So anyway a few minutes I was standing outside minding my own business until a crazy homeless approached me. He was talking about some sort of water on the floor. I was like, yeah I'm out. And I wall away. Sorry but I have no time for this insanity. ����������
          The homeless can be strange at times. I've noticed that. When I went to Charleston to visit the doctor I went to a bookstore before going to the appointment. There was a homeless man out front. I gave a few bucks and even though he was talking strange and stuff, just being nice to him makes me feel better because you don't know what the homeless has been through. You never know if you might be there. Hopefully never.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Homeless person at everywhere nowadays.

Comment

Homeless person at everywhere nowadays.
              Yep. I totally understand. We have a Sheetz gas station up the road from where we live and there is a Walmart and stuff in near there. It never fails that there are homeless in that area trying to get money. Especially a man in a wheelchair who doesn't have legs. There's a homeless shelter in our neighborhood and I have called the police several times about the situation because I have been afraid that the guy being in the middle of the road begging for money. I just finally gave up. I have to let them do their own thing and say a prayer and blessing for them and hope they make a change for themselves.
              Anubisa

Comment

Yep. I totally understand. We have a Sheetz gas station up the road from where we live and there is a Walmart and stuff in near there. It never fails that there are homeless in that area trying to get money. Especially a man in a wheelchair who doesn't have legs. There's a homeless shelter in our neighborhood and I have called the police several times about the situation because I have been afraid that the guy being in the middle of the road begging for money. I just finally gave up. I have to let them do their own thing and say a prayer and blessing for them and hope they make a change for themselves.
                Yes. It's very sad that so many people have suffer hardships and people will do anything to survive especially when they beg people for money.

Comment

It is just so f***ing astonishing that some people complain and b**** about the spouse over my Chris Evans love reading. I have to block a certain loser who has an issue over my Chris Evans spouse because I mention that the spouse is a European, Caucasian, and a model. What is wrong with that? I was reading intuitively and honestly. If I see a spouse who is European, Caucasian, and a model. Then that is what I see in the cards. Don't like my reading then go find another reader elsewhere who fits your crybaby thoughts. I have no f***ing time for their nonsense. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                    i get it juni when i first found out i was type 2 i was a bit overwhelmed but use metaforin and do not do shots and so far my numbers are good the A1C thing it is down and doc says this is very good [...]
                    I've been able to drop my A1C from 12 something down to 7 something in the 7 months that I've been dealing with it so I seem to be doing pretty well. Haven't lost as much weight as I'd like to, but I started Ozempic a few months ago which has allowed me to drop my insulin dosage to nearly half of what it was at it's maximum. We'll see how my refills go since Ozempic recently became a weight loss fad and lots of people have been taking it off label which means actually diabetic people have to deal with the shortage.
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                      which means actually diabetic people have to deal with the shortage.
                      Reading this infuriates me a bit.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

So anyway. I was waiting for the subway at my home and there was this guy who was urinating on the subway tracks as his toilet. Like dude, seriously. SMH! ����*♂️����*♂️����*♂️����*♂️����*♂️

Comment

So anyway. I was waiting for the subway at my home and there was this guy who was urinating on the subway tracks as his toilet. Like dude, seriously. SMH! ����*♂️����*♂️����*♂️����*♂️����*♂️
                          OMG! That's crazy. Hope that doesn't happen again.
                          Anubisa

Comment

OMG! That's crazy. Hope that doesn't happen again.
                            Yes. This type of stuff Is very rare in NYC and someone told me at another forum I mention about it said that the subway restroom has been closed for a couple of years and I didn't know about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean R. R. View Post
                              Reading this infuriates me a bit.
                              Yeah. I called 5 pharmacies in my area and all of them are out of stock. Only one of them was able to tell me they show it's out of stock until Dec 31st, none of the others even had a date to give. I can get a pen with a lesser dosage, but it would mean I take a smaller dose, or use the pen twice (still an injection, per use and I'm not particularly keen on that). I reached out to my doctor, but have to wait 48-72 hours before I hear back. It just sucks all around. Shit like this makes me not want to take any medication in the first place.
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Don't know if it's a rant or not, but I'll be working everyday next week. Goodness, I will be so tired. It's not that I don't like my job. I love it. Monday-Wednesday is orientation and the rest of the week is just going to be crazy. Hopefully, I'm going to make it.
                                Anubisa

Comment

Working...
                                X