This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

80+ mph foretasted winds from Hurricane Nate are supposed to start tomorrow right after the Alabama game kicks off. Not happy that I'm probably going to lose my power right as the game starts.

Comment

^^^ Was just hearing about that. Stay safe, everyone in that path. Ugh. One thing after another.
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

It has been a very weird week so far...Can you say,trump is a F***ing Moron like the secretary of state?
        I am getting way to old for this.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          It has been a very weird week so far...Can you say,trump is a F***ing Moron like the secretary of state?
          I am getting way to old for this.
          After 9 months of weird weeks, you ought to be getting prepared for the birth of eternal weirdness.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
            After 9 months of weird weeks, you ought to be getting prepared for the birth of eternal weirdness.
            Has it been 9 months already? Well, only 39 to go. Sigh.
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Came home a day early from my trip. Had a real bad migraine. Ugh. I'm glad to be home, but miss my friend. Look forward to the next time to see her and her family.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I'm glad my tv shows are back for the new season!
                sigpic

Comment

I got mansplained today at work...

I'm not sure if I'm pissed or amused.
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Went to the Morgantown Witches Ball today and had some fun. It was so damned hot. Why does it still feel like August? I got some goodies for myself and I dyed my hair teal for the occasion. It won't last too long though. I think I look like Sailor Neptune, but with a much darker tone.
                    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

It was in the upper 80's here in MO, too. Still practically no color in the leaves.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                        It was in the upper 80's here in MO, too. Still practically no color in the leaves.
                        It's like August in October. I just want some frigging relief! The thing is that if we don't get some snow and frost this Winter, then it won't we could have a real bad medical issue like last Winter where the bugs (viruses) weren't killed off like they needed to be. So lets hope it will get colder soon!
                        Anubisa

Comment

It's cooling off now. And, Ireland's getting a hurricane! Strange days indeed.
                          sigpic

Comment

Frost this morning...
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I slept through it because of work, but we had a weird phenomenon happen yesterday where the sun turned brown and everything was dark with a brown hue all day. Apparently people were freaking out because it was like something out of a horror movie. Most reports are saying it's debris in the atmosphere from the Sahara that hurricane Ophelia stirred up. Wish I could have seen that. I slept great though. My room must have been pitch black!
                              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

It's finally cooling down again. Thank the Lord and Lady!
                                Anubisa

Comment

Working...
                                X