• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

My mother visited me for 3 weeks. It was a really nice time
    [4:82]

Comment

The logistics manager, Alice, fixed most of my murder scene. It looks like nothing happened. So I deleted the e-mail I wrote to my boss explaining what happened.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
        The logistics manager, Alice, fixed most of my murder scene. It looks like nothing happened. So I deleted the e-mail I wrote to my boss explaining what happened.
        Sends blackmail video to Duce...we know what you did last week....

MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I just booked my airplane tour of the Grand Canyon for next Tuesday!
          And I just booked my Grand Canyon railway tour for next Wednesday! (I picked the adults only Coach seating).

The airplane tour is at 10am. So at 11 am I am free for the whole day. I'm giving myself till 5pm to do the shuttle bus stops and walking about. Then the next day the train leaves at 9:30am and gets to the Grand Canyon at 11:15am. A nice relaxing ride while I listen to my audiobook and enjoy the scenery. Then I return 4 hours later at 4:30pm and on my way home. It's supposed to shower in the evening so I want to be on my way home by then. I figured I have about a total of 10 hours split into two days of seeing the sights. I think that's plenty.

I'm so excited! I didn't think I was going to be able to do both tours. But my bonus came in from work and I've been saving for a while now. :=):

Comment

Pictures,remember...we want pictures

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

This month's Druidcast was uploaded today and wow.. such a great show this month. The talky bit is about spells and charms in history (British and European) by former curator of the Museum of Witchcraft and Magic. The talk is then followed by a beautifully moving song by Jim Moray about sending whale song into space (because they're a better species than us for telling alien beings about our planet). Brought me close to tears. Damh then made me giggle by playing a song about the performance of Nicholas Cage in the remake of the Wicker Man. Absolutely perfect episode!

Every episode makes me seriously think about parting with the few hundred pounds necessary to join the order!

Druidcast Episode 121
              Last edited by Jembru; 21 Apr 2017, 17:07.
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

aaand I'm adding a motorcoach tour with a buffet lunch at the lodge. I figure i'll be dead tired of walking the day before. So if it's supposed to be raining a good 2.5 hour tour will be nice.

be jelly

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  ...be jelly
                  I am berry jelly.

The Grand Canyon is amazing!
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                      This month's Druidcast was uploaded today and wow.. such a great show this month. The talky bit is about spells and charms in history (British and European) by former curator of the Museum of Witchcraft and Magic. The talk is then followed by a beautifully moving song by Jim Moray about sending whale song into space (because they're a better species than us for telling alien beings about our planet). Brought me close to tears. Damh then made me giggle by playing a song about the performance of Nicholas Cage in the remake of the Wicker Man. Absolutely perfect episode!

Every episode makes me seriously think about parting with the few hundred pounds necessary to join the order!

Druidcast Episode 121
                      This is still on my to do list. Do you listen via apple or where?
                      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                      Seen the desert and the birds
                      You cut your hair short
                      Like a shush to an insult
                      The world had been yelling
                      Since the day you were born
                      Revolting with anger
                      While it smiled like it was cute
                      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                        This is still on my to do list. Do you listen via apple or where?
                        I just listen on my android phone via the page I linked. All you need to do is press the play button. I think you can download the podcasts if you prefer, but I have wifi at home and at work so I just play it from the site itself and save my phone's memory.

It was Azvanna who got me into Druidcast and I'm so grateful to her and glad I didn't just ignore the link. They're an hour long so make a fine accompaniment to housework. I recommend trying this because then you don't need to 'make time' to listen. Everyone has to clean their house or room!

They go back as far as 2007 so I like to listen to all the episodes from whichever month I'm in while I wait for the new episode to come out on or around the 20th. It's a British podcast but Damh always remembers to mention the sabbat those in the southern hemisphere are experiencing.

Full list of episodes

I'm going to buy the album that 'Sounds of Earth' is from (the song about sending whale song to space.. although I should maybe explain that's just one of the sounds they send in the song. I just loved that the melody kinda has whale like sounds and then Damh too comments on it after the song ^^).
                        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                          Again D,what?

Are you ok?..I mean no Trump terrific stuff in a bit?

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

It's confusing me that you call Denarius D when we all know D is Dumuzi.
                            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Ok,sorry,it is a personal way for me to greet him.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe Den now...

- - - Updated - - -

Just you seem less your self Den..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                                Again D,what?

Are you ok?..I mean no Trump terrific stuff in a bit?
                                I can read it and it doesn't make any more sense! Just says 'Gwa gwa gwa' (onomatopoeia) and at one point for no conceivable reason has '大工' (daiku) written amongst the 'gwa's. Daiku means carpentry. ^^ could because the artist's name I guess. Probably then read differently.
                                Last edited by Jembru; 22 Apr 2017, 12:37.

Comment

Working...
                                X