X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Questions, problems, issues, etc...Post 'em here

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
    nope thats the one. i went there first and it was closed then so ill double check.

- - - Updated - - -

yep for me its still closed for me.http://www.paganforum.com/showthread...Canning-again!
    Try now...
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

If I try to reply to BMH's Manchester bombing thread(s), I get the following error...

Happens on both mobile and the laptop. It's not my post, because it posted in Tylluan's thread.
      Attached Files
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Yes after I post my Manchester thread for the second time. I leave the thread and I get an error message. I don't know what is going on here?!

Comment

This is strange. I'll have to look into this more later. I don't know what's causing this issue.
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
            This is strange. I'll have to look into this more later. I don't know what's causing this issue.
            It's a possibility that this forum might be infected by a virus.

Comment

I realize this is an old thread but is anyone else having issue again with double post's and error messages?

I make a post and it is posting but I'm also getting an immediate error message saying I made a post and am trying to make a duplicate post at the same time now.
              I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
                I realize this is an old thread but is anyone else having issue again with double post's and error messages?

I make a post and it is posting but I'm also getting an immediate error message saying I made a post and am trying to make a duplicate post at the same time now.
                I had it pop up not long ago. I'm gonna be busy tomorrow but I can look into it Monday. Not sure how successful I'll be since the issues tends to be intermittent and hard to test for but I'll see what I can find.
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                  I had it pop up not long ago. I'm gonna be busy tomorrow but I can look into it Monday. Not sure how successful I'll be since the issues tends to be intermittent and hard to test for but I'll see what I can find.
                  Thanks sometimes it's a single line of script at the top of the page other times it's a full page with the duplicate post and all. So not sure how to describe it or what is going on.

Comment

Thanks sometimes it's a single line of script at the top of the page other times it's a full page with the duplicate post and all. So not sure how to describe it or what is going on.
                    This usually happens to me when my internet connection is wonky. May not be a forum problem.
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

This happens to me frequently when I post from mobile while at work in Iqaluit. I'm pretty sure it's just an internet connection thing - it rarely happens at home where my wifi and data work better.

Mostly art.

Comment

I have noticed a LAG in loading,and I am on a HIGH speed connection. Not my connection because it does not lag in my ps4 connection for an online game. Might be the server from the provider.
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                          This usually happens to me when my internet connection is wonky. May not be a forum problem.
                          We had a power outage a few hours earlier in the evening but not sure that could be it or not. My net was pretty stable at the time but I can't rule it out.

Comment

The other day I posted, and then it told me I'd already posted (guess that's the "double-posting" issue)

ETA: But it didn't happen now.
                            Last edited by Hawkfeathers; 18 Mar 2018, 11:56.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

So as a rule, intermittent problems suck balls when it comes to troubleshooting. I could recreate the double post error last week. Now it's not popping up.

Out of curiosity, how many people were using Firefox when they were affected by it?

Comment

Never use Firefox. Only chrome.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X