gender options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gender options

Is it possible that there are other options than male or female on our profiles? I don't identify as either of those?

Re: gender options

It doesn't look like it.
    I am a woman in a mans body and I hate being in the wrong body. I want out of this body. It's like a prison cell.

I used to be known as AdamKane in these parts.

Hail Satan.

Comment

It's an optional field, so just don't choose one. If you want to share with us how you identify, we'd be happy to listen.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
        It's an optional field, so just don't choose one. If you want to share with us how you identify, we'd be happy to listen.

I was mostly wondering if i was possible to change the forum settings, only having two gender options is pretty exclusionary

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob View Post
          I was mostly wondering if i was possible to change the forum settings, only having two gender options is pretty exclusionary
          If I remember correctly, it was something that wasn't easily changed I think it needs an add-on or something , and we are pretty picky about add-ons (Juni could tell you more) since they often make things buggy. Thus, it is something we are aware of, but not on the top of the list of things to change right now.
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

That there aren't more options has nothing to do with any disapproval of your gender preference. We're a very accepting place. I think it's just a technical issue in the sense that it's what the forum software offers by default.

Comment

I didn't say any thing about disapproval? Being exclusionary is not the same as being disapproving

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob View Post
                I didn't say any thing about disapproval? Being exclusionary is not the same as being disapproving
                There is a spot under your username and religion to type a few words about yourself. Just type it in there.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
                  Okay. I am a transgender lesbian.
                  I am a woman in a mans body and I hate being in the wrong body. I want out of this body. It's like a prison cell.

I used to be known as AdamKane in these parts.

Hail Satan.

Comment

Working...
                  X