What are you think 2017 to 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Just spent five days in San Antonio for work. I am exhausted but so glad to be home. It was beautiful and 70 degrees but I missed my guys. Also I was good and got homework done and didn't fall behind. Yay for being responsible... I also ate really good food. How was everyone's weekend and beginning of the week.?
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I had a bit of a crappy day. I've been feeling pain in my limbs all day and I went out to the grocery and got my meds while I was there. Took everything to get the things we needed then to haul them out to the car. I was just in so much pain and I don't know why. Good thing is that I saw my nephew. Nothings better than seeing a loved one who loves you to death.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
        Just spent five days in San Antonio for work. I am exhausted but so glad to be home. It was beautiful and 70 degrees but I missed my guys. Also I was good and got homework done and didn't fall behind. Yay for being responsible... I also ate really good food. How was everyone's weekend and beginning of the week.?
        I didn't do too great on my midterms and have been feeling off sense then. Thankfully, since this was midterm week we don't really have any assignments, and I got my midterms done on Monday, so it's been an easyish week. I have to spend a week away from the family at the end of next month, and I'm not looking forward to it. But it's the only days I have to be on campus for my classes for the whole program, so I'll deal...
        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Still feeling crappy. I hope this goes away soon. I don't know what is going on. This isn't no common cold. I'm having pain in my limbs and am sleepy. I got to get up tomorrow and go out to Walmart (thank goodness there is one down the road) and get some stuff. Back to work tomorrow. Not complaining, just hoping I get over what I have. It sucks feeling bad.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
            I didn't do too great on my midterms and have been feeling off sense then. Thankfully, since this was midterm week we don't really have any assignments, and I got my midterms done on Monday, so it's been an easyish week. I have to spend a week away from the family at the end of next month, and I'm not looking forward to it. But it's the only days I have to be on campus for my classes for the whole program, so I'll deal...
            You will catch back up I know it! I realized after I read your post yesterday that I had a quiz due by the end of the day which I'm so glad I did. I really didn't want 10% taken off for a late grade, and while I stayed caught up I definitely didn't work ahead like I had been. Is it your first time traveling away from all of them? Or has it been a long time? I was so ready to go and so ready to come back. While Kendall and Milo have a fantastic relationship I think me traveling is good for them. Milo is reminded that Dad can do things for him and they get some one on one time without me there.
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I've been in a lot of bodily pain lately. Went to Walmart today and it took everything to shop and check out. I might go tomorrow to the doctor if I don't feel better. My job is going pretty good. I have been doing pretty well but got to do better on my call time.
              Anubisa

Comment

with you on pain anub,i had to fight to make myself get out of bed today just did not want to wake up.
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                  You will catch back up I know it! I realized after I read your post yesterday that I had a quiz due by the end of the day which I'm so glad I did. I really didn't want 10% taken off for a late grade, and while I stayed caught up I definitely didn't work ahead like I had been. Is it your first time traveling away from all of them? Or has it been a long time? I was so ready to go and so ready to come back. While Kendall and Milo have a fantastic relationship I think me traveling is good for them. Milo is reminded that Dad can do things for him and they get some one on one time without me there.
                  I've never gone more than 48 hrs without seeing my daughter. And I don't live sleeping alone, it really hope the ante with my anxiety. Plus, it's going to be a looong week. Most days we're expected to go from 900am to 630pm.
                  We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                  It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                  Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.

Comment

I want chocolate. Really bad.
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                      I want chocolate. Really bad.
                      Yeah... I've been in a limited sugar kick. I lost 4 lbs this week. I'm having cravings. Chocolate is among them.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                        with you on pain anub,i had to fight to make myself get out of bed today just did not want to wake up.
                        I'm hoping I feel better today. It's snowed and I really don't want to go out to the doctor. So hopefully I feel better.
                        Anubisa

Comment

Thinking about how much it will cost us to repair our roof. The wind and general weather we've had has damaged our roof. Part of the roof actually torn away revealing not only damage to the shingles but also part of the underlying wood has been rotted away near the gutter and eves over the sun room's area. That's on the backside of the house. The front side looks like a checkerboard now there are so many shingles missing from those high winds we had come through earlier this week.

No one really does shingles anymore except as new building projects in this area. Not really cost effective considering requirements to remove them, haul them away to the dump, having the appropriate collection container on site and permits. So having estimates for vinyl roofing which has a life of 40 years vice shingles which have a life of 10 - 20 depending upon type. Now just hope our insurance thinks it's a better deal in the long run all cost considered.

Of course waiting for those estimates.

Just glad the shed from next door that disintegrated and came rolling through our yard missed our pool and everything else. Of course that sort of looked like a war zone as we had pieces of it everywhere. 2 x 4 's, siding, metal rods, sheet metal, all of it missed the truck missed, the van and missed our pool. Would have sliced right through that salt water pool and only missed it by about 2 feet. So some fortune was smiling upon us during the night.
                          I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Wow! I hope your insurance covers whatever's best. I got a new roof put on last year (30 year architectural shingles).
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
                              Thinking about how much it will cost us to repair our roof. The wind and general weather we've had has damaged our roof. Part of the roof actually torn away revealing not only damage to the shingles but also part of the underlying wood has been rotted away near the gutter and eves over the sun room's area. That's on the backside of the house. The front side looks like a checkerboard now there are so many shingles missing from those high winds we had come through earlier this week.

No one really does shingles anymore except as new building projects in this area. Not really cost effective considering requirements to remove them, haul them away to the dump, having the appropriate collection container on site and permits. So having estimates for vinyl roofing which has a life of 40 years vice shingles which have a life of 10 - 20 depending upon type. Now just hope our insurance thinks it's a better deal in the long run all cost considered.

Of course waiting for those estimates.

Just glad the shed from next door that disintegrated and came rolling through our yard missed our pool and everything else. Of course that sort of looked like a war zone as we had pieces of it everywhere. 2 x 4 's, siding, metal rods, sheet metal, all of it missed the truck missed, the van and missed our pool. Would have sliced right through that salt water pool and only missed it by about 2 feet. So some fortune was smiling upon us during the night.
                              Best of luck with insurance!

Comment

Good luck with that Monsno. Hopefully it gets sorted out painlessly and quickly.

I'm starting to lowkey freak out because the biggest order of prints I need for my art show are like 6 days late? And now I have to make a phone call which kinda sucks.
                                ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Working...
                                X