X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
    You found a fortune cookie inside that gave you drinking let numbers? If yes, will you adopt me?

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
    No, it would make my other kids jealous. But I'll buy you a nice, big house, with an indoor swimming pool.

(p.s. It's actually Lucky Buddha, not Laughing Buddha. I was misreading even before drinking any.)
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

my dad pointed out that I don't smile enough, again.

I need to come on PF more, I just never seem to these days.
      Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
        my dad pointed out that I don't smile enough, again.

Eat beans. Gas gives smiles to babies. Could work for adults. It does me. When I fart in public I always smile...and snicker.

Nice to see you here!
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post

No, it would make my other kids jealous. But I'll buy you a nice, big house, with an indoor swimming pool.
          Nice!

My thought:
          Wouldn't it be nice if or brains knew what our illnesses are instead of us needing to pay doctors and labs, to tell us.

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Would really be good if we had a self healing function that just kept us perfect all the time.

I mean if one is gonna dream,dream BIG....
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

me too Corvus. I keep getting super busy and forgetting to check what's going on here *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Nightingale View Post
                me too Corvus. I keep getting super busy and forgetting to check what's going on here *sigh*
                Auuugh. Me three. I've been so busy with moving to a new place, online Uni, and all that hogwash. I still log in everyday though, if anyone needs someone to talk with. Y'all folk can message me anytime. *Hugs the forum family.*
                "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                  Would really be good if we had a self healing function that just kept us perfect all the time.

I mean if one is gonna dream,dream BIG....
                  nanoprobes
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Re: What are you thinking about?

About how long I have been away from the forum and how much I missed it

Comment

Originally posted by Luna View Post
                      About how long I have been away from the forum and how much I missed it
                      Yay! Lunaaaa! You're baaaaack! Glad to see you here! -squeezes Luna-
                      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                        nanoprobes
                        Secure nanoprobes. Implantable technology is awesome. Hackable pacemakers... not so much.
                        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                          Yay! Lunaaaa! You're baaaaack! Glad to see you here! -squeezes Luna-
                          No lovins for me, Gleb? :='(:

I joke, I joke. :P
                          "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Cuba seems to have had an effective "vaccine" for cancer for a while - like, 20 years. It doesn't prevent it, or cure it, but it stops it from progressing.

Fidel & Co. distributed it for $1 to citizens.

From what I've read, it is now being tested for use in the U.S., and it looks mighty promising.

Cimavax works the same as any other vaccine—each dose delivers an innocuous fragment of what we want the immune system to target (virus, bacteria, and so on) along with chemicals that amp up the immune system. The vaccines we’re most familiar with protect us against pathogens that can infect us, like the measles virus.

Cimavax, though, directs the immune system’s defenses to target a protein that our own bodies produce called epidermal growth factor, which cancer cells attract and use to multiply. Blocking epidermal growth factor from reaching the cancerous cells won’t kill the cancer, but could stop it from growing and spreading. (It’s important to point out that Cimavax isn’t a preventative treatment—you can’t take a shot of it and continue smoking without fear of lung cancer.)
                            I wonder how much it will cost here?

Cuba’s Inventive Vaccine Could Treat More Than Just Lung Cancer
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

^^^Very cool!!!
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by OldMotherWestWind View Post
                                No lovins for me, Gleb? :='(:

I joke, I joke. :P
                                -squeezes OMWW too!-
                                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X