Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to find inspirational pagan blogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to find inspirational pagan blogs?

< link removed by staff > , and I hope to find others alike mine. My goal is to make people happy in their lives, see the good and beautiful also in little things in life. Check it out and tell me what you think. I would appreciate it!

Thank you!
    Last edited by Juniper; 18 Jan 2012, 08:00. Reason: read forum rules please

Re: Where to find inspirational pagan blogs?

One of my favorite pagan blogs to read is Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom. You can find it through a simple google search.

Comment

Comment

Kinda hard to use the link when it's removed by the staff?

The "Reason: read the forum rules" is way vague too. Which rule in particular was the problem? There are no less than 8 stickies about rules and the one that actually says "rules" in the title has 31 sub-points.

I'm not challenging the action I want to know what the issue was so I don't repeat it. The moderators may have seen this time and time again, but us newbies need more info please.

Respectfully,
        Last edited by Gobae; 19 Jan 2012, 07:25.
        Re: Living History Blog
        Ancient Celtic Clans

Comment

Originally posted by Gobae View Post

I'm not challenging the action I want to know what the issue was so I don't repeat it. The moderators may have seen this time and time again, but us newbies need more info please.
          Spamming...generally when someone shows up, doesn't post an introduction and puts their blog/website/whatever in all of their posts, the link gets edited out as spam, simply because we have so much spam slide thru the spam filters, its not really worth the trouble of separating the wheat from the chaff. If its not obvious spam, or seems like the post is on topic, we might let it stand for awhile to see if the person is actually going to post anything else...but in the long term, its a lot less stress to err an the side on the side of spam.

Since you have been here for a while, even if you aren't a frequent poster, you probably don't have anything to worry about (unless you start slinging your favorite link in every thread in every single you visit!)...we are more tolerant of established members promoting their sites, books, art, etc (for example, Mrs. Penry and Corbin), or for members to have a link of some sort in their signature (which is how I hawk my blog), provided its not obnoxious.
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X