Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A comforting release with a medium

Hi everyone,

I don't often get together with a medium. Not because I don't believe in them, but because I don't have the money. This year, I had to resolve an issue which had been plaguing me for so long. I got in contact with the medium in October but the medium was available in early November. So I made it a late Halloween gift for myself. So I have for so long been needing to have closure for the death of my fur son Wally. We had to put him down in 2021 and I mourn him a lot more because I wasn't there when he was euthanized. I needed closure and needed to contact him. Luckily, the lady was able to contact him. My grandma came through with him and there were things that I knew that no one else could know that she talked about. She said that he wasn't angry and that he was happy on the other side and that they were with my grandma and grandpa. She told me he still visits. After my visit with her (it was online) I felt so happy and I don't feel guilty anymore. I'm also happy that he visits still. It's good to know that he still wants to see us.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Re: A comforting release with a medium

Not being there for my Pacheco's euthanasia had a similar effect on me. I can understand how closure is so difficult when you see your buddy one last time and suddenly not any more.
    I'm glad you managed to find closure and peace. It's hard to move on when our heart is still in the past due to lack of resolution.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Thanks. I was glad to find closure after so long. It's hard to deal with pain like that, but I feel a sense of relief that I now know that he is happy with his sister and my grandparents are taking care of them.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

All the animals that have lived with me appear to be happy in their spirit world. I can connect with them and meet up in dreams, sometimes they visit back here but I still go through a time of pain and mourning for each one so understand your heartache. I still meet my last dog in dreams and we walk together until she disappears into a mist or through trees and I wake up with a feeling of some peace. I miss the fun we had together.
        I also got a reading from a medium regarding a greyhound that I cared for most days over four years and loved her as my own. She hated being left so always came to us when the family were out. She was a very sensitive hound and I used to hold her paws in the early days. When I let go, she would put her paws in my hands. She was a failed racing dog and hated confined spaces. At first, she did not relate to people but came to trust eventually. When her family moved to Australia it was planned that she would go as well. I was not happy about this. She would be in a crate in the hold of a plane for hours and I thought it would be kinder to rehome her. I did not think she would handle it. We could not give her the home she needed, so I said nothing and my misgivings were realised when she died of heatstroke on the stopover. I was, and still am heartbroken that her last hours were spent in fear and bewilderment. I would not usually consult a medium as I find I make my own contacts but he assured me that, as the dog had known so much love and care she was more puzzled than afraid. I hope this is the case as I feel she was betrayed. After that I met her in dreams and once even saw her briefly lying at the bottom of my bed. I know she is happy and has forgetton all that happened in this world. I had a dream a few days ago when I met her with a man sitting outside a cafe. She leapt up to meet me but was quite content in her new surroundings.
        All the people I knew who have passed to the spirit world seem happy and content there, as well as the animals I knew.
        Being there at the moment of euthanasia is an important time for a last goodbye but from the point of view of the loved one it may not matter.
        When I used to do readings, there were a lot of times when people would feel pain and guilt that they were not in the room at the time of a loved one's passing. I could often tell them that they wanted to say goodbye before they left this world and deliberately waited until their closest relatives were out of the room so that they did not witness the moments of death. An animal does not choose the time if it is euthanised but I have no doubt that in many cases they are telepathically connected and do not need our physical presence. I had a blind dog who had been used for puppy farming and given to me when she was too old to produce more. She had an incredible intelligence. One time she took two biscuits out of a packet, gave one to our other dog, thoughtfully leaving the rest for us. Whenever I went out my husband told me that at the time I started for home, she would go and lie by the door no matter how far away I was. We gradually get used to the loss but I am not sure we really get over losing their presence. When our own time comes, all our fur babies will be waiting to greet us.

Comment

I agree with you. I would rather my babies live out there lives naturally. Unfortunately, Wally lost his sister and just could not take it anymore. He quit eating and drinking. To try to keep him alive when we knew that he was in pain would not have been fair. My mom and dad did tell me that once the vet had administered the med to help him get comfortable he had started to wag his tail and we think he saw his sister Sabrina. I felt relieved after knowing that he was happy with his sister and have had experiences with another dog we have had who would make her presence often. I believe I will see my fur babies again and I will be so happy when they jump in my arms. Thanks for your reply.
          Anubisa

Comment

You are welcome. Sadly, the final kind thing we can do for our friends is to arrange euthanasia. So pleased you had positive experiences of contact.

Comment

Working...
            X