This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRAYER REQUESTS!!

I will do a Reiki session for her. That way if she doesn't "want" it it will go to someone who does.
    The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
    I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Thank you everyone. I saw her twice today. The last time she was doing better and was talking. The priest from St. John's came and did a healing ritual for her. We think that she is in some type of renal failure. I'm not for sure. They're giving her medicine. Before she came up to Morgantown she had been in the hospital for two weeks. We think that maybe she was in failure then and maybe didn't flush her kidneys properly. We're just hoping that she gets better. I appreciate the prayers so much. Thank you again!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
        Thank you everyone. I saw her twice today. The last time she was doing better and was talking. The priest from St. John's came and did a healing ritual for her. We think that she is in some type of renal failure. I'm not for sure. They're giving her medicine. Before she came up to Morgantown she had been in the hospital for two weeks. We think that maybe she was in failure then and maybe didn't flush her kidneys properly. We're just hoping that she gets better. I appreciate the prayers so much. Thank you again!
        I'm sending some energy too; I hope she gets better!

Comment

Hello everyone,

Well I am sorry to say that my grandmother passed this morning at 12:00 am. I am glad that she is no longer in pain, but there is so much that I wish I could have told her. She was a staunch Catholic and I am glad that she had her last rites before she died. I know it's going to be really hard for my family. I just hope that we can get through this. Please say some prayers for us.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss anubisa. We might not be able to be there for real-time help or hugs or a shoulder to cry on, what whatever virtualy support you need, you let us know. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers, if that is any comfort to you.
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry, Anubisa. Sending prayers. -hugs-
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I'm very sorry about that Anubisa. I'm keeping you and your family in my prayers.
                You remind me of the babe
                What babe?
                The babe with the power
                What power?
                The Power of voodoo
                Who do?
                You do!
                Do what?
                Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. You have no idea how much I appreciate it.
                  Anubisa

Comment

always hard when someone goes away,but me personally would want happy people when I go...better place and all...
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that, Anubisa. Love and healing for you and your family.
                      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                        Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. You have no idea how much I appreciate it.
                        Anubisa, I will add your grandmother to the list of those I hold in my heart tonight during my dumb supper. There are always things we find that are left unsaid, left unshown, and left undone when someone dear to us passes on, but I believe that those that have gone before us hear when we talk to them, and see what we do for them and in their name. In that way, they will always know of the things that feel "unfinished", so take heart in that.

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                          Anubisa, I will add your grandmother to the list of those I hold in my heart tonight during my dumb supper. There are always things we find that are left unsaid, left unshown, and left undone when someone dear to us passes on, but I believe that those that have gone before us hear when we talk to them, and see what we do for them and in their name. In that way, they will always know of the things that feel "unfinished", so take heart in that.
                          Thanks Munin. It's just hard to believe that she is gone. She was such a darn stubborn woman. However, i'm glad she isn't in any pain anymore. Thank you for your prayers.
                          Anubisa

Comment

I'm sorry, Anubisa. I will be thinking of you and your Grandmother.

Comment

Healing on its way to you and your family. I empathize with your loss, but you will find a way to talk to her.
                              The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                              I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

My father died today. I didn't live with him; he was a druggie, and an alcoholic. He was fifty. I'm still not sure how I should respond. Good energy is welcome.

Edit: At least today is an appropriate day to die, I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                                X