• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRAYER REQUESTS!!

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
    Please pray for me and my Ezra. We are both in hospital with gastro
    Best of fortune to you both!
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
      Best of fortune to you both!
      Ty MO, we are home now. Stayed in hospital from 7pm last night to 2:30pm today. Because he's so little, the Dr's wanted to make sure he was hydrated and able to some food down before we went home. My mum left yesterday but my in-law's are here to help with the house and stuff this evening. Just as well because it's so painful for me to move . I hope this goes away soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
        Ty MO, we are home now. Stayed in hospital from 7pm last night to 2:30pm today. Because he's so little, the Dr's wanted to make sure he was hydrated and able to some food down before we went home. My mum left yesterday but my in-law's are here to help with the house and stuff this evening. Just as well because it's so painful for me to move . I hope this goes away soon.
        Was it food poisoning? I had that once - it was the only time I ever literally wish I would just die and get it over with.

Anyways, I hope you both feel MUCH better soon!
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
          Was it food poisoning? I had that once - it was the only time I ever literally wish I would just die and get it over with.

Anyways, I hope you both feel MUCH better soon!
          Thanks Corbin. I am feeling better. Still very sore all over but not nauseated. Not sure what the cause was.

Comment

Please keep my mom in your prayers. I know she feels anxious without someone living with her, and I worry.
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

My dog Trini ran off. She has never ran off before. It was before 12:00. We're so worried about her and we don't know if she is alive or dead. Please pray for us that we find her.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                My dog Trini ran off. She has never ran off before. It was before 12:00. We're so worried about her and we don't know if she is alive or dead. Please pray for us that we find her.
                Awww, I hope she's ok and home soon!
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

She's back. Thank you for your prayers and thank the Lord and Lady. While my dad was out some people in an Outback came up to my dad and gave her to him. They had found her. Thank goodness she is okay.
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Praying that she returns home to her pack quickly and safely.

Wow.. you posted that she came back as I posted that. So pleased that she did.
                    Last edited by Jembru; 18 Jun 2016, 14:50.
                    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I'm glad Trini is back!
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                        I'm glad Trini is back!
                        Me too. I was so upset. She had never done that before. We've got to get a leash for her now. Thought we could trust her, but we definitely want to keep her safe. Never again.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, it's like my body is attacking me. I'm having allergy issues and I think on top of that I have a dang cold. Any prayers and thoughts would be appreciated. I'll get my body under control one of these days.
                        Anubisa

Comment

I went to the E.R. last night. This is the 3rd time this month. It's like my body is attacking me this month. I have a sinus and ear infection and any prayers would be appreciated.
                          Anubisa

Comment

I went to the E.R. last night. This is the 3rd time this month. It's like my body is attacking me this month. I have a sinus and ear infection and any prayers would be appreciated.
                            I hope you're feeling better now. I'm so sorry your health hasn't been good.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                              I hope you're feeling better now. I'm so sorry your health hasn't been good.
                              Thanks habbalah. I saw a doctor for a follow-up. I still have to stay on my antibiotic. I asked the doctor why my whole face was hurting. She told me it was typical of the entire face to hurt because of a sinus infection. I've never had that happen to me before. She recommended me alternating between ibprofen and tylenol every three hours for the pain. Let's hope it will do better for me. We move this weekend. Got to feel better.
                              Anubisa

Comment

Thanks habbalah. I saw a doctor for a follow-up. I still have to stay on my antibiotic. I asked the doctor why my whole face was hurting. She told me it was typical of the entire face to hurt because of a sinus infection. I've never had that happen to me before. She recommended me alternating between ibprofen and tylenol every three hours for the pain. Let's hope it will do better for me. We move this weekend. Got to feel better.
                                I know when I have sinus issues, it can make my entire face hurt. I hope the painkillers help you.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
                                X