X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRAYER REQUESTS!!

You've got it, Raphaeline.
    Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Consider it done
      "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
      - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

My thoughts are with you Raph.
        sigpic

Comment

My thoughts are with you all

I was wondering if any good give some Prayers of good health and what have you as my mother is back and forth of hospital with various problems, the reason i get so worried is because as it is now she cant walk properly because it is to painful to stand and i would really like to know that she will get better sooner or later.
          Thanks.

Comment

I could really really use any prayers/energy/candle lighting that anyone could do for me.....im leaving home tonight, and i feel like a mess. I'm actually considering turning to temporary fixes like alcohol and worse to help combat all this stress and sadness.....and anyone that knows me, knows how much i am against anything of the sort.

Comment

My older Sister has had a stroke,I don't have all the details yet,but please good thoughts and prayers for her.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

you got it, anunitu.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                  My older Sister has had a stroke,I don't have all the details yet,but please good thoughts and prayers for her.
                  I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll definitely add a prayer for her.
                  Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

A little update,she is ok,but her right side is paralyzed. That isn't uncommon with a stroke,and the Doc says that with therapy it may get better. She is in her 70's so everything depends on that factor. Thank you all for your prayers and good thoughts.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I just got an Email from my ex,my sister is back in the Hospital,and it may be the end. My request is that you might focus your thoughts for a good journey into the next place or destination.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear, my prayers are with her.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Consider it done.
                          my etsy store
                          My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                          surrounded by plush, downy things,
                          ill prepared, but willing,
                          to descend."

Comment

Guys, I have a big exam tomorrow, and it will take a huge part in my overall grade. I really need a good grade, and I've studied for it. But a few prayers won't hurt. Thank you for your time!

Anunitu, I wish you and your sister the best.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

This has been devouring my mind over the past couple of weeks so I am going to vent/ ask for prayers etc. Over a Month ago sometime during the Night a Bat came into my apartment Via a loose screen, and by loose, I mean it had partially fallen off, a hawk could have come in had he wanted too. Anyway after a good deal of flying in circles I was able to net the bat and release him. I did not want to call animal control as I did not want my bat friend to be euthanized. However, I did not notice the bat at first until my incredibly light sleeping wife was awoken by its sounds of sonar. While I didn't think about it at first my cats had all received three year vaccines almost three years to the date (Though I have read vaccines last with a good deal of effectiveness well after the actual 3 years. Something to the effect of one year vaccines last nearly three years with an effectiveness of 89% and Three Year LAst Five years at about the same rate.) and they we're all in the room rather fascinated with the Bat though I nor heard, or nor did they show signs of being bitten. Recently my wife had been laid off from full time work at the same time she decided to start going to school full time again and I am set to start a new higher earning job in the next month so with that being said we are currently living on such an incredibly small budget and with out health insurance. The next free Rabies Clinic is next month and you can be sure my cats will be there, however the fear and the phobia or rabies is starting to affect both my mental health and relationship with my cats. for example it has recently gotten colder (low fifties at night) a time where my cats always love affection and for lack of a better word cuddling at night for warmth. However I am now becoming scared of my cats and when I'm not thoroughly inspecting them for symptoms I am pretty much just scarring them away from me. Everything they do seems weird now though I know its really not, every time they bathe themselves I wonder if that is the site of a bite, and every time they brush against me I fear it is just them staggering.

The guilt of not being able to care for my Animals is overwhelming. I love them as much as I could love any one person and they have provided such joy and companionship I only want them to be happy and Healthy. I have talked to my wife about the extremely remote chance that we could have contracted rabies, but she herself is a numbers person and had no fear whatsoever. As well as a certainty none of us came in any direct contact with the bat.

I don't know what to do. Part of me would love to believe that my kindness to the Bat will be returned, but that isn't really helping I am going to take a lock of each of their coats into the forest today and pray for Protection and Safe Keeping. And you better believe I'll be the first person in line for that free clinic.

Anyway, that felt really good to spill out. I hope you all don't think I'm an awful person.

I'll attach some photos of them.

The Two together are Elanor and Peugot (we Call him Moo Moo) and The Orange one is Leo. I adopted him with a plethora of health conditions and with a bit of love and affection he is now a pudgy healthy and handsome boy.

Comment

One of my friends is homeless. He is currently couch surfing. The place he is in is not letting him stay because the land lord isn't okay with it. He has zero funds and is desperately looking for housing and food. He is also struggling at school.

Another one of my friends is struggling to get foods, transportation and has to care for her senile grandmother.

If you could pray for my friends that would be most appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X