This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

I'm not a proud person, and I don't like to blow my own trumpet, but that sauce I made the meatballs in... Saviours on sticks, that was delicious. Having the left overs tomorrow for lunch as a soup with bread.
    I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
    Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
    But that day you know I left my money
    And I thought of you only
    All that copper glowing fine

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
      Crockpot* chicken and whole wheat egg noodles with creamy Parmesan and spinach sauce, grilled corn with tomatoes and steamed green beans (with a lemon, cracked pepper and thyme dressing b, honey butter croissants, zucchini and yellow squash sauteed in a pesto-y sort of butter sauce.

*auto changed crockpot to crackpot and it was too funny to change
      Soooooooooo,Chicken cooked by a crackpot....Pondering the possible combination and you know...a chicken stuffed into a crackpot...chicpotkraken..No,no no...I hurt my brain there..
      Last edited by anunitu; 11 Aug 2016, 12:31.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Had a 1/2 price Sonic cheeseburger, tater tots, and a sweet tea. Very good, but shouldn't be eating it.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Little Caesars pizza. No it's not Angelo's from NJ but it's the best we've got.

Crackpot! LOL I'm looking forward to soups, stews, and those other autumnal things.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Homemade potato salad, almonds with low sugar craisins. That was lunch. Snack was low sugar oatmeal with splenda and strawberries.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I finished meal prepping some chicken breast cutlets with just bbq shake n bake. So I now have about 6 serving portions and I only paid $6 for the package! Frugal and yummy healthy.

Comment

White chocolate peanut butter cup. Sorry, Reese's. Milk chocolate is way better with peanut butter.
                Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

kiwis! I found out I can use my plastic measuring tablespoon to scoop the kiwi out of the skin in one fell swoop! Easy peasy and into my mouth.

Comment

Generic cheddar and sour cream chips.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I had half a thin and crispy dijourno pepperoni and peppers pizza (only 370 cal) It's like the size of a large slice of pizza I guess. Also with a side of cut cantaloupe and strawberries.

Comment

I'm on a roll!
                        Work lunch is cucumbers and baby sweet carrots with ranch. And a mix of cantaloupe and strawberries. (I know they are giving us pizza because of our sales event. So once slice for lunch is on!)

Comment

Had medium-rare flat iron steak, boiled green beans and potatoes, and corn on the cob. Yummy.
                          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Orange cream generic poptarts. They're pretty amazing.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Not eating it yet but I am making some pizza dough to be topped with a red sauce, three or four kinds of cheese layered with four kinds of meat. Home made 5 pound pizza, Yes!
                              The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                              I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

pizza!(It's my day off)
                                But also baby sweet carrots and sliced cucumbers with ranch? Oh yeah. I'm a crunching fool.

Comment

Working...
                                X