This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

Great, now I need to gets me some tea and it's like ass o'clock.
    Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

homemade in the slow cooker pulled pork
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Home grown, home made bean soup, and half a homemade pita bread, ice tea.

Comment

Nothing now but I just finished a donner wrap and chippy chips and later I am going to have trifle
          http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Blackberry scone & hot chocolate. ^^

Comment

freid zucchini, fried dandylion flowers, big fat juicy slice of tomato, baked apples spiced with spicebush berries.

Comment

Watermelon. Nothing but watermelon and prunes for 24hrs. Going to a wedding on Saturday. It's JP's cousin's wedding and not only will it be the first time I'll meet most of his family, but also one of his other cousins is a famous football player and I bet his wife is beautiful and going to think I am a total tramp. Gotta try to lose a few more pounds if nothing else. I saw a diet on a program I recorded on the Fitness Channel and day one is fruit. If you eat mainly melon, you can lose up to 3lb on day one. Prunes make you lose retained water too. So prunes and watermelon for me!

I hate my brain. Sooo much...
                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

A salad composed of romaine lettuce, fresh spinach, cucumbers, and tomatoes spiced up with pickle relish, dill pickle juice, and olive oil.
                  Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                  -Erik Erikson

Comment

Sunchips lol

Comment

Dumplings and corn! soooo hungry
                      "Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths."
                      -Muhammad Ali

Comment

Taco Bell...but I forgot to to take my acid reflux medicine, and my acid reflux is quite severe.

Worth it? Eh...*Long shrug.*
                        By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
                        -Confucius

Blog

Comment

Boiled lotus root! Yum yum. (Guess who's been to China town recently).
                          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

A Bagel with Cream Cheese, Tomato, onion, and salt and pepper. I refer to it as a summer sandwich.

Comment

I had a grilled ham and turkey sandwich with speared cucumbers for lunch.
                              Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                              -Erik Erikson

Comment

A turkey sandwich!

Comment

Working...
                                X