This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

pasta with pesto! and a very delicious light salad.
    ~ flowers are our only garments
    only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Originally posted by Sarkana night View Post
      pasta with pesto! and a very delicious light salad.
      Nice! One of my favourite lunches to make for work, is wholemeal pasta, pesto, spinach and cherry tomatoes! Kinda wish I'd made that tonight. Oh well.

I am currently half way through a cucumber! I have soup and stuff for later, but this was only 20p in Tesco Express and I decided it's been too long since I munched an entire cucumber in one sitting.
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

tilapia and perogies with zucchini, tomato, corn and peas sauted in real butter
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
          Nice! One of my favourite lunches to make for work, is wholemeal pasta, pesto, spinach and cherry tomatoes! Kinda wish I'd made that tonight. Oh well.
          Thanks! Definitely salad is a very good meal to eat at work, I do it so.
          ~ flowers are our only garments
          only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Elk sausage with jalapenos and cheddar... Not too sure if I need to cook it or not, but it's good on crackers so I'll just wait and see.
            Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Sauteed cabbage and plantains for lunch today, and oxtail. sounds so nummy I can't wait!
              http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hofbrau Oktoberfest beer and pretzels with a cheddar sour cream dip.
                Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

I've just learnt how to make crispy seaweed. It was on a daytime TV show called This Morning today. I don't think I'll ever eat anything else ever again...
                  夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

A rare moment where I was allowed to cook for everyone and I cooked tacos. I made the tortillas. I then took leftover brisket and stir fried it with curry paste and cumin. I also made a salsa with pomegranate kernels, serrano peppers, garlic, onions, a tomato, and lime juice. Combined with cheese and sour cream I gorged on four of these babies.
                    my etsy store
                    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                    surrounded by plush, downy things,
                    ill prepared, but willing,
                    to descend."

Comment

Breakfast consisted of one egg over-medium, a piece of toast with olive oil, an orange, and a small glass of milk. Mid-morning meal will be oatmeal with honey, blueberries, and cocoa powder.
                      Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                      -Erik Erikson

Comment

So far, just a cup of Labrador tea. Probably going to have a smoothie for breakfast, or leftover porridge from yesterday.

Mostly art.

Comment

A slice of bread with nutella and cheese x'D With a big cup of coffe.

Comment

mini spelt pancakes with hemp seeds, applesauce, maple syrup, and sliced pear.

Mostly art.

Comment

Late breakfast - Denver omelet, an orange and English Breakfast tea.
                              Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                              -Erik Erikson

Comment

mini coconut milk ice cream bar. Oh ice cream, how I missed you. (it's lactose free, btw)

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X