This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

black tea with homemade lavender syrup, and as soon as it comes out of the oven, hummingbird breakfast loaf (hummingbird muffins are mashed fruit, pineapple, nuts, seeds, etc)

Mostly art.

Comment

Pasta and sauce with a glass of Redstone traditional mead

Comment

Roasted chicken with roasted carrots, potato wedges, and quartered cabbage drizzled in garlic and lemon olive oil and sprinkled with sea salt.

And broiled grapefruit for dessert.

With hibiscus and orange iced tea.
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Veggie pizza with extra cheese.

Comment

Chicken and pasta.
            -Jessica [aka Whitewolf]

Comment

I am currently eating salted nut mix...om nom nom
              There is something pagan in me that I cannot shake off. In short, I deny nothing, but doubt everything. - Lord Byron

Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher. -
              William Wordsworth

Comment

I had a nutter butter
                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

A big herb salad topped with asparagus and raspberry vinaigrette

Comment

Wasabi peas, again. My mum got me some a few months ago because they were reduced and she thought, 'Jemma likes Japanese stuff.. wasabi is Japanese.. so naturally she'll like these'. I HATE wasabi. Or so I thought. Those peas were soo addictive. The shop ran out though, and it's one of those stores that sells things cheaply because they're nearing their sell-by dates. And you know, they hadn't banked on me discovering the peas so sold them for pennies, thinking no one in North Shields could possibly want to eat them. I really think only I was buying them. I KNOW I had left 3 packets, and a week later, there were 3 packets left.. which I also bought..

So today, after weeks of cravings, I marched myself to China town and bought a huge bag of smaller portion bags. That was, lets see now.. 6 hours ago. I'm now sitting here next to four empty packets... They're really small, honest. like those little boxes of raisins you can buy for kids packed lunches. Oh who am I kidding? I know this is naughty.
                    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Pasta hahahaha

Comment

Stale rice crackers. THey really are delicious, and so few calories... Even stale!
                        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                        Seen the desert and the birds
                        You cut your hair short
                        Like a shush to an insult
                        The world had been yelling
                        Since the day you were born
                        Revolting with anger
                        While it smiled like it was cute
                        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Dumpling noodle soup. mmm Vietnamese food is delicious.
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Chocolate cupcakes!!

Comment

We're having fish filets, mac 'n cheese with Alfredo sauce and broccoli tonight. Nom.
                              Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                              -Erik Erikson

Comment

Pizza with high quality Italian sausage (not like the mass-market crap you get at most places), garlic, onions, mushrooms, and basil.

Comment

Working...
                                X