• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

Originally posted by Rick View Post
    Live culture yogurt?

Yup, homemade.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

I make my own yoghurt, but with the Easi-yo. So it comes out of a packet still....

I made samosa's today! They were yummy!
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Kluski

From a package, but still good.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Just got back from the store, and this thread influenced me to buy some of those 'baby bumblebee' cherries! Lol
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Root beer floats.

#2 daughter and I made root beer a couple of days ago, and now we are reaping the benefits.
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
              Then you should eat them.... Start with one... and then eat them all!!!!
              Oh yes, so I hate the bumblebee-cherry babies. They were good! But I think I prefer the "darker" taste of the traditional cherry better. ^^ That being said... they're all gone... >.>

Now it's tea and I think I need to find something chocolate.

Comment

Just had the most fabulous salad. I was feeling creative and didn't have much to put in it. Well, not the usual things I put in my salads. There was just a load of spinach and the lettuce leaves I have growing in pots on my kitchen windowsill. So.. I started with those, but then I added: cottage cheese with chives, parsley from my windowsill, a small handfull of mixed nuts and raisens, chopped olives and a few slices of jalapino..

I can't believe I've been eating lettuce, cherry tomatoes sliced bell peppers and cucumber and calling that a salad all this time!
                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Sabrett's hot dogs!!! A taste of home! Yay! I was a little worried about them getting here OK in this heat and if the pkg. had been delayed a day, it would have been a catastrophe. But they are fine!
                  I know, unhealthy, etc., but hey, life is short and once in a while I have to do something that's not so good for me.
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                    Just got back from the store, and this thread influenced me to buy some of those 'baby bumblebee' cherries! Lol
                    Woot! I'm not sure how I missed this the other day... but woot! haha

Cheerios!

Comment

Its the day before payday, and we are out of groceries...but, being a Thursday, I sure as heck am not going to the store (we do the shopping on Sat), so (as our weekly naughty meal) we just got a rotisserie chicken, puffs (which are giant buttermilk deep fried biscuits), mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and greens...oh, and lets not forget the Sweet Tea.

And it wasn't from KFC, but this cheap, local, family place--the whole meal for 4 cost $16.

Sometimes I love the south.
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

Slow-cooking bbq chicken, it'll be ready in 4 hours. ^^

Comment

Homemade beef and onion gravy with (non-homemade) biscuits/scones, mashed potatoes, and mixed vegetables. Made it myself with some help from my dad. Nom.
                          Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                          -Erik Erikson

Comment

pizza........
                            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                              pizza........
                              Same! Cheers.
                              hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

SUSHI!

And...I saw Dez online!!! YAY!! **Glomp** >squee< HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X