This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

Lamb kofta with broiled red and green peppers, onions, and, carrots , yogurt-tahini sauce, fattoosh, hummus, Lebanese rice and pita bread. It's my Saturday so I have time to cook a really good dinner. The only things I didn't make was the hummus and bread.
    Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Macadamia nuts because it's dinnertime and I'm going out with my friend but he's being slow.
      Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
      -Erik Erikson

Comment

Dat. I'm eating dat.

Mostly art.

Comment

Peppered turkey, pepperjack cheese, spicy mustard, on marbled rye.
          No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Fried egg and ham with Swiss cheese on an English muffin with a crappy salad and an apple.
            Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
            -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
              Fried egg and ham with Swiss cheese on an English muffin with a crappy salad and an apple.
              That actually sounds good!

Cold pizza with green olive juice chaser. Yes. I eat a bite of pizza and swig it with green olive juice. I'm totally prepared for zombie apocalypse. Some zombie is gonna get a tummy ache chewing on me.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Right now, hot chocolate. Have a brisket slow-cooking for supper.

Comment

Animal crackers. Feeling crappy today. I hope i'm not sick.
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Something that started out as an omelette, but ended up resembling scrambled eggs with red peppers and onions. Also a little salad and cucumber spears.
                    -Erik Erikson

Comment

Last thing I ate, I cooked. Got in the kitchen and I threw down, ya'll!
                      Apricot and golden raisin stuff pork tenderloin, that I covered in ground fennel, ground mustard seed, smoked paprika, salt/pepper and seared off. Then I stuck it in a roasting pan and covered it in balsamic vinegar and tons of onions/garlic.

Then I made homemade scalloped potatoes with onions, garlic, Gruyere and sharp cheddar.

Washed it down with some Dogfish Head 60minute and I was one happy guy!

Comment

Egg with delicious runny yolk soaking into this marbled rye toast. Mmm, mmm, mmm.
                        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Yumm Yolks! I always love pancakes with a couple over easy eggs on top,then let the yolk run all over with syrup and butter.
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I like sunny side up eggs. And I only dip my toast points into it with Chalula Hot sauce on it. I don't actually eat the egg.

Eating pizza. Because that is what I am. A pizza.
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Just made the most delicious chicken ever.

Can't eat it because our throats hurt too much.

(remind self: garlic, Parmesan, lemon pepper, and basil are delicious chicken seasonings when used together)
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

White Castles.

With cheese.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
                                X