X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
    Just made the most delicious chicken ever.

Can't eat it because our throats hurt too much.

(remind self: garlic, Parmesan, lemon pepper, and basil are delicious chicken seasonings when used together)
    *Note to self: Mix Garlic Parmesan and Lemon Pepper wing sauces at work*
    Click Meh!!

Comment

Cheddar cheese omelette, Raisin Bran with flaxseed, apple banana, coffee.
      Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
      -Erik Erikson

Comment

I know these buzzfeed quizzes are silly, but I liked this one a lot. And I scored a 52.

sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Spent all day cooking and doing food prep work for the weeks meals, so we went to denny's rather than do dishes and cook.

Also, made sorbet because it was 85 degrees today. Which sucks because the ac is out on my car.
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Smoked porkchops mash potatos and corn

Comment

Originally posted by desertrat View Post
              Smoked porkchops mash potatos and corn
              Now I'm hungry
              http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I'm about to have veggies and rice for lunch in about 90 minutes.
                A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe,' limited in time and space. He experiences himself...as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a prison for us... Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the of whole nature in its beauty...
                --Albert Einstein

Comment

i just snacked on a delicious handful of homemade chex mix!
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Semi-weekly pizza ritual. This time it's jalapenos and mushrooms.
                    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                    -Erik Erikson

Comment

Quiche with a side of rice
                      What one believes in is infinitely more important than WHO they believe in.

Comment

I cooking chicken alfredo. Mmmmmm.

Comment

Navajo taco on homemade fry bread with chilli beans

Comment

Originally posted by desertrat View Post
                            Navajo taco on homemade fry bread with chilli beans
                            I have a cousin that is married to a Navajo man...damn good food was always found at their house, of which you have just reminded me.

(feel free to post recipes in the "cookbook" section, lol)
                            sigpic

Comment

Im frying some catfish up. Love fish.

Comment

A French toast and sausage "Tornado," which is sort of a cross between a taquito and a wrap sold in convenience stores. It's cold, even though I just bought it, but still tasty.
                                -Erik Erikson

Comment

Working...
                                X