This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

Roast sirloin, salad and onions roasted in beef broth and herbs.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
      I will pay an inordinate amount of money for Rainier cherries. Which is good, I guess, since that's how much they cost in Canada...
      Yeah, I think they are something like $5 a pound, in season here. And I never see them out of season. Supposedly they grow in zones 4-8...so I wonder how hard it is to have a Ranier cherry tree.
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

I haven't had any of those cherries. How are they different then regular ones?
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I just ate cottage cheese.
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Goulash

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
              I haven't had any of those cherries. How are they different then regular ones?
              They are light pink, and not as strong as Bing cherries (the usual kind).

I'm eating banana pancakes, pretending it's the weekend (but it's not the weekend for me, because now I'm going to get ready to go to work)

Mostly art.

Comment

Just got done baking a blue velvet layer cake for desert for the mother's day dinner I'm cooking for my mom and wife.

Comment

Doughnuts.

Comment

Tacos made from rotisserie chicken, tajin seasoned of course, with homemade guacamole and refried black beans.
                    Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                      Tacos made from rotisserie chicken, tajin seasoned of course, with homemade guacamole and refried black beans.
                      That sounds delicious.

I have this trend of making waffles on my day off. It's my day off. I'm eating waffles.

Mostly art.

Comment

I will be eating pizza in an hour or two.
                        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Head cheese sandwich. Last chunk from the loaf too, just the way I like it, so it's tender on one side and chewy on the other.

With dusseldorf mustard, homemade pickles, yellow mayo and gullet.
                          Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Had a crunchy peanut butter sandwich.
                            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I had Roasted Pine Nut Hummus with Whole Grain Pita Chips. Mmmm

Comment

Coffee. Coffee is nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X