This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

Homemade hawaiian pizza. Grilled honey ham, pickled pineapple, and dried jalapeno flakes.

The crust turned out poofy and uneven, but it was still fine.
    Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Just had the most amazing tapas, some stuffed zucchini flowers, haloumi, polenta chips and chilli potatoes, followed by paella, with sangria.....

I love the city
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Nibbling on some cucumber and dill tea sandwiches with iced berry tea and lemon.

Comment

So at work my boss buys us food for the 3 day parking lot sale. Today we had tri-tip, roasted chicken, mashed taters, bbq bakes beans, garlic sticks and ceasar salad. Oh yeah. THIS is why I love this job. Plus he bought me lots of Diet Dr Pepper throughout the day.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Tortillas again. They're about to go out of date so I'm coming up with new fillings for them. Breakfast was tortillas with peanut butter, banana and cocoa powder (good). Lunch was tortillas with scrambled egg (less good) and sun-dried tomatoes as a side dish, and tea is about to be tortillas with onion, mushrooms, garlic and tahini.

Comment

cookie dough ice cream

Comment

Toast. With Jam =3
                Work hard Play hard.
                What is history?

Comment

The last of my loose-leaf tea, but ice cream sounds really good.

Comment

Mexican rice with green olives in it. And some Wisconsin Cheddar sausage! Soo good.
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

a green smoothie and GF pretzles
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

Soup -- it has brown rice, tomatoes, green chiles, corn, black beans, chicken

I can already tell my husband is going to want the separate blanket on the bed come sleepytime.

Comment

Homemade slow-cooker chili con carne

Comment

Torey's homemade slow-cooker chilli. Which is fabulous.

I love my husband...

(...and his cooking)

Comment

Fresh mozzarella (the last of it til next Saturday morning) with tomatoes and black olives, tossed in my special basil-kale pesto with sunflower oil instead of olive oil and some basalmic
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Garlic chicken from Aloha Grill. Mmmm
                                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                                Sneak Attack
                                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                                X