This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

Ramen noodles....breakfast of champions!

Comment

Eggy bread pizzas
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

stuffed mushrooms that mommy made =)
        sigpic

Comment

[quote author=ChainLightning link=topic=17.msg11813#msg11813 date=1289449316]
          You'd been talking about warming up red shit in the microwave. Just because nobody asked "WTF are you on about??" doesn't mean nobody noticed. It more likely means that nobody cares enough about your vague references to question it.

Personally? I assumed you were warming up a liter of blood and I didn't want to disturb everyone's sensibilities by calling attention to it.
          [/quote]

you were reading my mind chain. I was like ''vampire' and 'red liquid''... hmm yeah defenitly blood XD

rice with some vegetables
          Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Comment

Spagetti Bolognaise (sp?)
            http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Bailey's cheese cake... ^^ Sometimes it's nice to get weird ideas in the middle of the night.

(And before you ask; yes, I boiled the liquer. Intentionally.. )

Comment

spicy potato and cabbage soup
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=17.msg12066#msg12066 date=1289504084]
                  spicy potato and cabbage soup
                  [/quote]

Ooh! I'm going to make cabbage soup tonight!

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=shadow1982 link=topic=17.msg12046#msg12046 date=1289502284]
                    Spagetti Bolognaise (sp?)
                    [/quote]

What is that?! I have a policy that if I can't spell it or say it, I shouldn't eat it... but I am wondering with Spaghetti in front of it, if I should make an exception?

I just tried making the new V8 soup - Garden Broccoli... um... yeah... not making that again. It tastes like feet. Not that I know what feet taste like, I am just saying. Ah, hell. :-[ :-[

Comment

[quote author=Ivy1534 link=topic=17.msg12127#msg12127 date=1289509222]
                      What is that?! I have a policy that if I can't spell it or say it, I shouldn't eat it... but I am wondering with Spaghetti in front of it, if I should make an exception?
                      [/quote]

Lol, unless you plan to make it with TVP or a meat substitute, I wouldn't recommend it

sigpic

Comment

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=17.msg12129#msg12129 date=1289509321]
                        Lol, unless you plan to make it with TVP or a meat substitute, I wouldn't recommend it

[/quote]

It is nice with Quorn mince (do you have that in the US) but I prefer it with beef
                        http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

[quote author=shadow1982 link=topic=17.msg12154#msg12154 date=1289511111]
                          It is nice with Quorn mince (do you have that in the US) but I prefer it with beef
                          [/quote]

ah! I wouldn't mind it with beef either...but I think Ivy is mostly veggie.

I have seen quorn here, but only in patties.

sigpic

Comment

me and my mates went out for curry and beer tonight although I had cider instead of beer... *shrugs* .. it was YUMMY

Comment

Made chickpea cabbage soup for dinner, was still hungry, so I just ate a pancake.

Mostly art.

Comment

Tim Horton's Everything Bagel with butter and I'm drinking a Tim Horton's iced cap. <3 They do not cut the bagels well, though. >_>
                                Wild Witchy Dusk | TwitterMy Art Blog | My Deviantart

Comment

Working...
                                X