X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

Crisped Rice Cereal with banana slices
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

tea and crumpits,
      had a nice sleep-in today
      What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

[quote author=Celest link=topic=17.msg12727#msg12727 date=1289664805]
        tea and crumpits,
        had a nice sleep-in today
        [/quote]

Haha, I had to double check to make sure you were Canadian for a second there. Mmmmm crumpets.

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=17.msg10586#msg10586 date=1289121398]I ate a double meat Whataburger with bacon, cheese, grilled jalapenos, extra onions and no tomatoes. om nom nom.

(I'm sure my breath smells AWESOME after that burger)
          [/quote]

I did that again... it was everything I hoped it would be... good thing I had no prospect of getting laid tonight.
          "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=17.msg12984#msg12984 date=1289734411]
            I did that again... it was everything I hoped it would be... good thing I had no prospect of getting laid tonight.
            [/quote]

Ew.

I just ate some organic cereal and soy milk. :P

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=17.msg12743#msg12743 date=1289667024]
              Haha, I had to double check to make sure you were Canadian for a second there. Mmmmm crumpets.
              [/quote]

I know....but I have always loved tea and crumpets...Gram used to serve them sunday afternoon

tonight i am making quesadillas

I feel so multicultural, LOL
              What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

A grapefruit, and a turkey pot pie from the freezer. (Yeah, I know - it's grocery time soon)

Mostly art.

Comment

It was supposed to be mashed potatoes but it turned out closer to potato soup.
                  If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows. ---Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

[quote author=Crynnath link=topic=17.msg13271#msg13271 date=1289793584]
                    It was supposed to be mashed potatoes but it turned out closer to potato soup.
                    [/quote]

Crynn! Long time no see!!!!

Oh, yeah...food thread. I just had my first egg nog of the season
                    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

a lil chocolate snack
                      Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Comment

Jamaican Ginger Cake
                        http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Soon I will be eating a small fry and cheeseburger with grilled onions and mushrooms with BBQ sauce on it from Five Guys

Comment

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=17.msg12129#msg12129 date=1289509321]
                            Lol, unless you plan to make it with TVP or a meat substitute, I wouldn't recommend it

[/quote]

Hey, thanks! Never heard of it before... may make it for my partner...

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=17.msg12156#msg12156 date=1289511231]
                            ah! I wouldn't mind it with beef either...but I think Ivy is mostly veggie.

I have seen quorn here, but only in patties.
                            [/quote]

I am mostly veggie... thank you for noticing that.

Comment

Something called johnnycakes that the Englishman showed me how to make, and cream corn. I'm still hungry, though.

Mostly art.

Comment

ice cream and biscuits and chocolate and sweeties and cheese and pizza and all the junk under the sun.

Comment

Working...
                                X