Fun with Japanese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fun with Japanese

-nods- I feel like I know so little compared to you! Haha, I guess I really am at a beginner level though.

Hai, manga ga daisuki desu!
    Yes, I love manga!

I can't think of a question at the moment, but I'll be back in a bit to write one out!
    Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle. It's a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

Yey! I've been missing your posts. I was thinking about you because the other day I used the word I learnt from you in the Japanese forum I use! 'Terebi geemu', if you've forgotten what you taught me! Hey, if you want, you could join the forum too! It's new and the members are mostly young, besides me and my friend, Wes that is! There are games like this one on there and everyone is really supportive and nice! I've come on in leaps and bounds since joining just a few weeks ago. Just joining in and trying my best, has made such a difference.

Anyway, if you're interested, it's at www.japanese.freeforums.org you can't miss me on there because I'm Jembru there too and just as long-winded in my posts, English or Japanese, as I am here. Haha. No pressure though.
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

*sneaks in*

All I think of when I see this thread is "I think I'm turning Japanese, I'm turning Japanese, I really think so!"

*sneaks back out*

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
          *sneaks in*

All I think of when I see this thread is "I think I'm turning Japanese, I'm turning Japanese, I really think so!"

*sneaks back out*
          Haha. And now all I can think about is masturbation. Thanks for that V! (>.<)/''
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
            Haha. And now all I can think about is masturbation. Thanks for that V! (>.<)/''
            lol...

/10lolz

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
            X