• Show
Clear All

Re: Working it out!

30 minutes bike/ 30 minutes treadmill.

I LOST ONE POUND! YAY!
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

One hour of hot hula dancing class today. Almost died I tell ya! I was sweating and shaking my bootay 20 minutes in till it was over!

Comment

Kettlebell will seriously kick your ass. I mean, seriously. I got a kettlebell about three months ago (I think) and have been using it on and off since. Since I got it, I have only lost two pounds, but I have shed over 4" off my waist. I'm currently wearing shorts that haven't fit since I was in high school. This combined with a high-protein low-carb diet has really helped build muscle. I've gone from not being able to do one pushup and not even knowing what a plank was (let alone being able to do one) to being able to do 20 pushups and plank for 2 minutes, and for this I am FAR too proud of myself.
        "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
        -Thomas Jefferson

Let a man never stir on his road a step
        without his weapons of war;
        for unsure is the knowing when the need shall arise
        of a spear on the way without.
        -

Comment

I've cycled 50 kilometres in the last two days. Good gods, I LOVE owning a bicycle again.

Mostly art.

Comment

It took me the whole damn day to get to the gym. But I did. 1 hour of swimming. Done

And.....
            Another pound lost! Look at my ticker!

Comment

Congratulations Medusa!

Well I am back on track, dieting and I went for a jog in the rain with the puppy.
              sigpic

Comment

I had to halt exercise last week due to Diabetic complications. I hope I am able to go back to swimming on Monday. I really miss and need it!

Comment

I did a 30 minute swim session after work. I kept it to only 30 since I knew I was gonna get a low reading. Which I did. After I hit a bg of 85. I ate a snack and am ready for bed. I am almost certain I'm gonna feel myself start to crash a bit. But I have an emergency fruit punch by my bed. Should get me through the rest of the night. Just glad to be swimming again! But gonna take it easy.

Comment

45 minutes of swimming in after small lunch of chicken tacos. Came out with a 135. Not too bad considering. That's a nice 2 hours after below normal range.

Comment

Did all my weightlifting today in the "attic" section of the second floor, which was around 110 degrees. It actually seemed to make the workout better. I'm going to do that more often.
                      "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
                      -Thomas Jefferson

Let a man never stir on his road a step
                      without his weapons of war;
                      for unsure is the knowing when the need shall arise
                      of a spear on the way without.
                      -

Comment

60 minutes of swimming!

Comment

A hike then some time in the batting cage. Twas very fun.
                          sigpic

Comment

Since my last post I've exercised Sunday swimming for 45 minutes, Monday for 30 minutes, and today for 60 minutes!

AND I LOST ANOTHER POUND! That's 14 so far and since December 26!!!!!

Comment

Got my fat rump back to the gym.
                              Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Lost 7 lbs since I started back on track. Went for a hike with the puppy today, not sure how for though. I forgot my pedometer.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X