This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Working it out!

Walked 3+ miles yesterday and today it's back to glutes and abs.

Comment

Finally actually got back into runnin. Still the two miles. I definitely like runnin in the cold than the heat.

Comment

As of today, I completed INSANITY, probably the hardest exercise program on DVD. The shit is bananas and I did it HARD. I am SO effing proud of myself and am taking a recovery week and then going to do it once more. And then, I'm going to hybrid it with P90X to get resistance training and the best cardio and plyometrics.

Basically, I feel like a total badass. I'm stronger, leaner, faster, and have HELLA endurance right now. I cannot wait to continually improve and just keep working out 6 days a week for the rest of my life.

I can honestly say that this program changed not only the way I think about exercise, but has equipped me with the tools I need in order to shape my body the way that I want. I know now how long it's going to take and how hard I need to push myself to get good results. I know the forms and how to listen to my body and use it to give myself amazing results.

This DVD program is the shit and I strongly recommend it to anyone who is thinking about it. It's hard. You're going to hate it. And the whole time you're hating it, you're going to be loving yourself.

Shit changed my life.
        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

This is my recovery week before cycling through Insanity again. I earned this easy week so GO ME.

Tonight it's Yoga X. It'll be SO nice to stretch and centered rather than pumping and sprinting and hitting the floor like a madwoman. That starts Monday...

Comment

Might go for a walk along the coastal path today, If I can convince my dad to let me go alone, He just annoys my head space
            "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
            - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Today was Cardio Power and Resistance.

After month two, month one is like COOKIE DOUGH.

Comment

Today's physio counts as a workout, so tiring XD
                "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

My pint-sized workout buddy and I jogged 1.5 mi this morning...
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

back at the gym. did weights for 30 minutes, then cardio for 30 minutes.
                    sigpic

Comment

damnit, today is an hour of plyometrics. >_<

Thank god for results, or else I'd never do this shit.

Comment

45 minutes of nonstop cardio action, ceasing only to catch your breath and then dive right back into the moves, followed by 15 minutes of cardio abs.

Comment

Ok I've getting back into working out. I did treadmill and swimming today!
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

More Insanity

Cardio Power and Resistance

Comment

40 minutes of swimming

Comment

I did two classes of Hot Hula this week with a friend! And I'm going again next week! I talked to the instructor and she's super nice. I explained how it's a bit harder for me since I want to increase my cardio but I don't want to do jumping motions because of my weight. This class is awesome. And it's motivating me to get my butt back to the gym!

Comment

Working...
                                X