This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Working it out!

Duce its work out day!!! I'm going for 2.5 miles today.
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Oh no, Anu's got kalyn calling Medusa 'Duce' now.

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

It is totally his fault that I call Medusa Duce, for the longest time I couldn't figure out who "Duce" was and then it clicked and I liked it. So I started calling her Duce, and since she didn't yell at me for it I have kept it up.
        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
          It is totally his fault that I call Medusa Duce, for the longest time I couldn't figure out who "Duce" was and then it clicked and I liked it. So I started calling her Duce, and since she didn't yell at me for it I have kept it up.
          I had the opposite problem. I go through bouts on inactivity, so missed about a year during which the crash happened. It was a few days before I twigged who Medusa was! I just knew I'd seen that calibur of sarcasm somewhere before... Lol
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
            I had the opposite problem. I go through bouts on inactivity, so missed about a year during which the crash happened. It was a few days before I twigged who Medusa was! I just knew I'd seen that calibur of sarcasm somewhere before... Lol
            There is definitely no way of missing it thats for sure. Which is probably what draws me to her.

Side note I did work out tonight but I didn't get to use the treadmill so instead it was the elliptical for me. So no 2.5 miles but I def worked up a good sweat and my legs are gonna hate me tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
              There is definitely no way of missing it thats for sure. Which is probably what draws me to her.

Side note I did work out tonight but I didn't get to use the treadmill so instead it was the elliptical for me. So no 2.5 miles but I def worked up a good sweat and my legs are gonna hate me tomorrow.
              Don't make me fight you for her..

...because I know how much you've been working out, you'd floor me in no time..

I'm sort of into a routine now. Well, I'm mainly just dancing and stretching, so I'm not doing anything strenuous. The dances really lift my mood. There's one in particular (youtube 'just dance, burn' if you wanna try it. Just don't judge me.. I don't do these dances because I like the songs..), that I literally smile all the way through. The movements are inspired by the flames of a bonfire, and I can just feel the energy all through me when I do the movements.. I've been known to do it on a loop like 10 times because it just feels so damned good.

JP has been working lates all week, so we've missed our weight sessions. My arms are gonna make me regret that on Monday when we start again!
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I feel so loved

I can't wait for 4 days off. I'm most excited about living in the pool! I've also been ramping up my commute home. Now that I can safely pedal up the slight incline without stopping! I'm not trying to go a bit faster.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                  Don't make me fight you for her..

...because I know how much you've been working out, you'd floor me in no time..

I'm sort of into a routine now. Well, I'm mainly just dancing and stretching, so I'm not doing anything strenuous. The dances really lift my mood. There's one in particular (youtube 'just dance, burn' if you wanna try it. Just don't judge me.. I don't do these dances because I like the songs..), that I literally smile all the way through. The movements are inspired by the flames of a bonfire, and I can just feel the energy all through me when I do the movements.. I've been known to do it on a loop like 10 times because it just feels so damned good.

JP has been working lates all week, so we've missed our weight sessions. My arms are gonna make me regret that on Monday when we start again!
                  I am all good with sharing her!!! There is also absolutely shame in dancing. I love dancing it lifts the spirit and makes you feel great. Those videos are fantastic!!!!

Way to go Duce I hope your 4 days off are amazing!!!

Comment

So, as I was laying in bed earlier, I realized that when I put my hand on my hip, I can feel my hip bone. I haven't been able to do that in a long, long time. Losing weight slowly but steadily.
                    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I did 25 minutes of yoga last night and did my PiYo today, 45 minutes, nonstop. I am delightfully tired.
                      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Reopened by request
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Yay thank you Juni!!!! Alright Duce that means were back at it. That is if you will consent do being my work out buddy again. I went and ran a mile and a quarter on the treadmill this evening!! It totally kicked my butt too. I am so out of shape but it felt awesome.

Comment

ug. I'm not putting this pizza down till after the new year.
                            maybe I'll take up yoga or something. I need help stretching.

(still holds on to pizza)
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Lol you can still have the pizza.. which is why I need to get back at it. I like to eat what I want when I want and I can't do that if I'm not working out. My metabolism isn't horrible but its not perfect.

Comment

If you guys need challenge stuff, I still have a lot of workout dvd things that I can send to you in zip files or something. Plus this tumblr post of mine.
                                Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                                Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X