This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Working it out!

I really need to figure out something I can do I have gained so much weight from all my stomach issues I've been having lately! But my back isn't all that great so I have to watch what I do. Walking while good for me, just hasnt helped much in the weight loss department.

I'm hoping it will be easier once we move and have a neighborhood with sidewalks

Comment

[quote author=Amber link=topic=227.msg18756#msg18756 date=1291148430]
      I really need to figure out something I can do I have gained so much weight from all my stomach issues I've been having lately! But my back isn't all that great so I have to watch what I do. Walking while good for me, just hasnt helped much in the weight loss department.

I'm hoping it will be easier once we move and have a neighborhood with sidewalks
      [/quote]

swimming is good, low impact stress for your back.

I hit the gym for about an hour. Walking the puppy in the snow later
      sigpic

Comment

does marathon shopping count?

I visited the US and hit the outlets for the BlackFriday craziness. Shopped for hours! Walked for miles.!
        What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

[quote author=Celest link=topic=227.msg19045#msg19045 date=1291232374]
          does marathon shopping count?

I visited the US and hit the outlets for the BlackFriday craziness. Shopped for hours! Walked for miles.!
          [/quote]
          "Walked for miles"....sounds to me like it counts.

I walked 4+ miles in the cool sunniness that is currently St. Petersburg.....it has been a perfect day!

Comment

i missed zumba this week due to the snow, but i went to york shopping on monday and walked for hours, took the dogs on a good 4mile walk on tuesday, and waded through the knee-deep snow today, walked less than a mile but bloody hell was it difficult!

Comment

Went to the gym with the bf night before last. Worked on chest, arms, legs, and abs, jogged about 3.25 miles on the treadmill. My arms friggin hurt.
              Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
              -Erik Erikson

Comment

Tonight I'm back to my regular hour-long Nordic Track workout.

Comment

December is a new month. I ain't giving up!
                  30 minutes of swim.
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Ice skating for about 2 hours, turned into a contact sport at first, then returned to it's normal state
                    "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                    - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Too bad marathon quilting doesn't count....I spent 3 days working my fingers out. Back on the road today....at least three miles when I get home.

Comment

Today's plan is for an hour on the Nordic Track and a short dog walk.

Comment

I dug out about 7 cars out the snow altogether today, and when you have to dig them out of 3-4 feet deep snow it is quite a challenge! I was all sweaty concidering it is -8 out!
                          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Zumba then Tae Bo w00t!
                            sigpic

Comment

Today I'm going back to Curves!

Comment

im not going to zumba tonight, my back is a little achey however i think im gonna go to the gym now i can finally get there.

Comment

Working...
                                X