Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hobbies

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
    The four hobby threads are now merged. I shall avoid making Captain Planet jokes.

Hoorah!

Comment

The four hobby threads are now merged. I shall avoid making Captain Planet jokes.

I think I might start a new hobby... opening new hobby threads.
      "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Yay! I didn't know you could merge threads like that... Ah the wonders of modern technology. I'm still in the stone and stick phase of technological developments... I was also beginning to think I'd have to create a notepad sticky on my desktop to respond to all the new hobby threads haha.

Comment

Thread merging is a standard function of VB, it's just a matter of finding someone with the right access to do it. For PF, that includes any of the staff.
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Show off... :P hehe

Comment

I make homemade soap, candles, and laundry detergent.

Comment

For a while, my favorite thing to do hasn't been the healthiest. Playing lots and lots of online games. And now I've gotten into mobile gaming. But hopefully once I start getting into paganism I'll start spending less time gaming.
                What one believes in is infinitely more important than WHO they believe in.

Comment

roleplaying, reading comics

Comment

Watching movies, listening and playing music, Blogging (deviantwitch.blogspot. co . uk/) , take care of animals, spellcasting, potion making, divination.

Comment

Reading novels, table tennis, basket ball, Chatting

Comment

my hobbies include nurturing my 3 months old rabbit bojo. He is a real cutie pie. I also watch movies especially the sci fi ones and ma favorite is transformers.

- - - Updated - - -

my hobbies include nurturing my 3 months old rabbit bojo. He is a real cutie pie. I also watch movies especially the sci fi ones and ma favorite is transformers. I really love movies..other than transformers blade is my favorite..i also like pirateas

Comment

Originally posted by BrianSnodgrass View Post
                          my hobbies include nurturing my 3 months old rabbit bojo. He is a real cutie pie. I also watch movies especially the sci fi ones and ma favorite is transformers.

- - - Updated - - -

my hobbies include nurturing my 3 months old rabbit bojo. He is a real cutie pie. I also watch movies especially the sci fi ones and ma favorite is transformers. I really love movies..other than transformers blade is my favorite..i also like pirateas
                          That is so cram-packed with cool, I don't even know where to start! Oh and welcome to the forum (I'm no good at keeping up with the intros thread, although I do read it).
                          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Dancing, Cooking, Music, Traveling, Watch Movies, Cricket my Hobbies

Comment

My biggest hobby would be genealogy. I spend hours upon that particular hobby. A hobby based upon collecting would be ancient coins which depict Artemis, Hecate / Hekate, Selene, Luna, Diana , Juno in her Luna association and a few samples of Demeter or Ephesus / Ephesos. I also collect stamps which show depictions of Artemis / Diana or temples dedicated to them. I say them for many temples are identified as both Artemis or Diana such as Ephesos. Statuary would of course be Artemis, Hekate / Hecate, Bast, Diana and dragons. Most of the statuary is the archaic model as I tend to not care for many modern depictions of them.
                              I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Health & fitness, weight training, animals, web design... all sorts really.

Comment

Working...
                                X