X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heka
    replied
    Re: Make-up! and all things beauty!

I wax my eyebrows, and I know a girl who has to wax her armpits or else she gets ingrowns. I'm too lazy to do anything else. Even shave my legs in summer.

Also there was a primer questions. I use Inglot primer. It's really good I don't know if you can get Inglot where you are (where ever that is) but look them up on the net if you like.

and while there is a Lush in the mall in Adelaide, I've never been able to afford it. Turned to making my own stuff instead. Next time I go there I'll have to stop by though, I have more money nows.

Leave a comment:

• Riothamus12
    replied

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
    This is pretty much the best description I've heard for anything ever.

Also, I now think Brazilians are gross.
    I might have considered waxing some of my body hair off if it didn't sound so unpleasant.

Leave a comment:

• volcaniclastic
    replied

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    Your hoo haa and all the way to the backdoor. Pretty much the wax elves come and steal all your hay.
    This is pretty much the best description I've heard for anything ever.

Also, I now think Brazilians are gross.

Leave a comment:

• Bjorn
    replied

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
    No, the only time I've ever had them is when I've waxed. And I've tried about everything--lotions, scrubs, etc... but the ingrown hair thing (its not all of them, maybe like 10%) is awful--I don't normally Brazilian, but I wax below the knee during the summer.
    This is why I'm glad I brought this here -- at the other site I posed this question on, the ladies were like, "hey, it's not so bad, nothing grew back weird."

...is that where you get rid of all your hair on your hoo-ha?
    And your buttcrack too.

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    replied

Your hoo haa and all the way to the backdoor. Pretty much the wax elves come and steal all your hay.

Leave a comment:

• volcaniclastic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• thalassa
    replied

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
    Are you prone to getting them naturally? I've never had one and I shave.
    No, the only time I've ever had them is when I've waxed. And I've tried about everything--lotions, scrubs, etc... but the ingrown hair thing (its not all of them, maybe like 10%) is awful--I don't normally Brazilian, but I wax below the knee during the summer.

Leave a comment:

• Bjorn
    replied

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
    I have one word for you.

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I'm not sure if the waxing itself or the ingrown hairs 3 weeks later were worse, but either way...

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
    Are you prone to getting them naturally? I've never had one and I shave.

Leave a comment:

• thalassa
    replied

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
    Has anyone here gotten a Brazilian wax? I'm contemplating it and have done loads of research but am more interested in personal experience.
    I have one word for you.

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I'm not sure if the waxing itself or the ingrown hairs 3 weeks later were worse, but either way...

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Leave a comment:

• Bjorn
    replied

Has anyone here gotten a Brazilian wax? I'm contemplating it and have done loads of research but am more interested in personal experience.

Leave a comment:

• Jinx
    replied

Originally posted by Optimistic discord View Post
    Lush started in Poole, a couple of years ago I was showing my lovely wife my childhood haunts and we visited the First Lush shop
    The only problem I have with their products are that I cannot eat them, I get reprimanded a lot.
    Haha! They are very tempting to eat! Especially the bubble bars that look like cupcakes.

Leave a comment:

• Optimistic discord
    replied

Lush started in Poole, a couple of years ago I was showing my lovely wife my childhood haunts and we visited the First Lush shop
    The only problem I have with their products are that I cannot eat them, I get reprimanded a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Riothamus12 View Post
    Just a question. Before I put on any make up, I shave, however I hate the way five o clock shadow looks, does anyone know how to deal with this without having to laser it all off?
    Some of the foundations made by Kryolan are quite good at hiding shadow, and they come in a fairly broad range of skin shades.

Leave a comment:

• thalassa
    replied

If you aren't opposed to removing the hair in general (opposed to the permanace and cost of laser) there's always waxing.

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    replied

Originally posted by Riothamus12 View Post
    Just a question. Before I put on any make up, I shave, however I hate the way five o clock shadow looks, does anyone know how to deal with this without having to laser it all off?
    Have you tried applying a warmer foundation to the area? The wonderful make up artists on youtube talk about how this can help offset the dark stubble coming through etc.

Leave a comment:

• Riothamus12
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X