This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tattoos, Piercings and Body Mod!

I have 6 piercings right now and 1 tattoo. Verticle labret (after I had the horizontal), double crossed industrial in one ear (which I had in one sitting-I DO NOT recommend that! lol), tongue, and regular ear lobes. My tattoo is a dove on my forearm. I have 10 tattoos drawn that I want, just waiting on funds. I would also like my nose pierced and maybe an eyebrow and something in my other ear. I am very into tattoos and piercings. For me the most painful of them all was the industrial, no matter that I technically got 4 piercings in the same ear at once, that area hurt the most.

Comment

While down in Vancouver, I went and got a very spontaneous tattoo. Some of you should recognize the quote - at the very least, I think that Thal and Rafe will.
      Attached Files

Mostly art.

Comment

11 piercings (soon to be 13), no tattoos (yet)
        "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
        - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I've got one tattoo that covers a decent portion of my back and will be expanded within the year. I'd post a picture of the not quite finished piece, but it's damn hard to take a picture of your back.
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." - Khalil Gibran

Comment

314085_491729680841535_1070889101_n.jpg

My personal favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin View Post
              lemmmmeee see your ink ;D

heres my new one -

Got any brighter pictures of this?
              Please disregard typos in above post. I browse the web on a Nook and i suck at typing on touch screens.

Comment

12 piercings now :P Got my eyebrow done
                "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

DSC00066-full.jpg
                  This is my only tattoo, I'd like another that symbolises my son, but I've yet to discover how best to do so. All suggestions welcome. Also pierced ears, 3 in one, 1 in other. Had belly button pierced a few times, but grows out quickly on me.

Comment

I love them!!

Comment

I have onne piercing, right snakebit. And one tattoo, the symbol of the Sith, because I'm a mega nerd.

Getting more as soon as I become employed.
                      By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
                      -Confucius

Blog

Comment

7 tats, two genital piercings.

The tats are boyne valley art, family heraldry, animal tracks and a doodle an ex used to draw.

Comment

7 tats. Piercings never heal in my skin, so I removed everything but a few in my ears.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
                            7 tats. Piercings never heal in my skin, so I removed everything but a few in my ears.
                            That kinda happened to a few of mine. They last a few years, and then all of a sudden one day they just reject. Happened to a few ear piercings, and a nipple piercing. I'm at 7 piercings now (mostly ears) but I used to have 13 (not mostly ears)

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                              That kinda happened to a few of mine. They last a few years, and then all of a sudden one day they just reject. Happened to a few ear piercings, and a nipple piercing. I'm at 7 piercings now (mostly ears) but I used to have 13 (not mostly ears)
                              Mine just.. don't even begin to heal at all. I had about 8 that I had in for 3 years, never even began to heal, and healed shut within 2 hours of me giving up and removing the studs. I tried again a few months back, removed it after 8 weeks and had the same issue. I gave up on the piercings, tattoos heal faster anyway. ^^

Comment

I have one tattoo that takes up most of my back, and basic earpiercing, I don't get more because I have issues with them closing, every time I put earrings in I have to run a needle through both holes, and my mom went and got me pierced when I was about 3, but I have to re pierce them every time, and they bleed for days when I do, mostly I've given up, sometimes I can leave small studs in for a bit but that's all
                                http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
                                X