X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tattoos, Piercings and Body Mod!

Originally posted by Hoho View Post
    I'm thinking about getting a hot male angel of temperance tattoo'd on me, dunno if it would be lame though, thoughts? It's about the only thing I would possibly like having on me permanently.
    If you ask me, things like that are only lame when people do it because it's "uber tits," or whatever people say these days. If it means something to you, then it isn't lame.
    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
    -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by oldhippie View Post
      someone say green man ?
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]2931[/ATTACH]
      Do you not have back and neck problems from wearing all that metal?

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
        Do you not have back and neck problems from wearing all that metal?

I have no problems wearing it

Comment

My mother has an old triskel tattoo on her shoulder, it's rather pretty. I've been thinking of getting one like hers, but I'm allergic to dyes.

I suggested a Bird Lady tattoo like this one, but my mother feels it might get distorted on my skin and end up looking phallic.

I'm definitely getting one if I ever get a tattoo though. Just need to make sure the tattoist is skilled so it won't look wonky.

Comment

Currently I have my nose pierced, as well as two in each ear (the lower of them stretched to a 6g currently). My belly button used to be pierced, but that was kind of a "Wow! I'm 18! Lets stretch this new freedom to the max!", and then I took it out 6 months later.

I have a heart tattoo'd on my breast in a fashion that looks like a scar, circa 2009 And then I have the Triple Goddess symbol on the back of my neck, from November 2013.

I have a lot more ink and piercings planned. In general I want all of my ink to be done in a manner similar to my moles and birthmarks, so they just kind of blend in (:

Comment

My latest. Bonus points to whoever can find the hidden pictures. Just finished getting the green in on the leaves a couple of days ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool..got a fresh page
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Roknrol View Post
                My latest. Bonus points to whoever can find the hidden pictures. Just finished getting the green in on the leaves a couple of days ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool..got a fresh page
                the ends of the leaves spell out Roknrol
                "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
                  Took me forever to see it even after I knew what I was looking for...

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
                    You get half points There's also a 420 in the flames at the base

Comment

Oh oh! I see it all now! Took me a minute. That's really awesome. I love the 3d effect of the flames. Well done!
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I ve 13 tats so far and I'm getting more. no piercings tho not even at the ears

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                          Oh oh! I see it all now! Took me a minute. That's really awesome. I love the 3d effect of the flames. Well done!
                          The artist is a real proper artist...I'm not sure how he got into tattooing, but his focus is entirely on the art, the needle is just his medium. Great guy, great work...I've never seen flames as realistic as his (on skin)

I'll definitely be going back for more work...of course, it helps that I'm making decent money now and that I'm working somewhere that quite literally doesn't give a shit about that stuff

Comment

The artist is a real proper artist...I'm not sure how he got into tattooing, but his focus is entirely on the art, the needle is just his medium. Great guy, great work...I've never seen flames as realistic as his (on skin)

I'll definitely be going back for more work...of course, it helps that I'm making decent money now and that I'm working somewhere that quite literally doesn't give a shit about that stuff
                            Where did you go for that?
                            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
                              Took me forever to see it even after I knew what I was looking for...
                              This. -hangs head in shame-
                              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Cool..got a fresh page
                                VERY cool

Comment

Working...
                                X