• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tattoos, Piercings and Body Mod!

not the best quality pic but you get the idea
    sigpic

Comment

Dont mind the mole on my back LOL. Or the fat on my back but this is probably my favorite tattoo that I have.

Comment

oooh!!! very nice

Comment

Thanks! On the other side I want to do a cherry blossom scene and have it spill over to drop petals on the Koi

Comment

Say "Hello Hannibal"

Just got finished with this a couple hours ago! I couldn't ask for a better job! She even put little scratches on the mask LOL

Comment

Epic
              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

That... is one funny and awesome tattoo!
                And now I will express a quote in mime...

Comment

I know! It's the best

Comment

ooohhhh!! I want it!!!! It looks really awesome!!

Comment

I'm a big fan of scarification. Sadly my last piece has faded to non-existence.

The scars that I have that were unintentional hang around for decades. The scars that I intentionally add, fade in months.

I'm still trying to make it work.
                      "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

I mind the last one you were doing TS! It was looking good too! X
                        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

[quote author=Sin link=topic=358.msg6018#msg6018 date=1287851569]
                          well it was my ankle I was getting done.. But I just kept twitching.. even when it wasn't hurting that much :P (although most the time it hurt like hell haha) I guess I'm a twitcher ^_^

the footwear point is actually a reeeaallllyyy good one! flip flops are probably a good bet or sandles
                          [/quote]

Actually the best one I thought (of course depending on where the foot tattoo is) was my open flats. Just my toes and heel concealed and the rest was free to breathe! And of course, be shown off. XD
                          No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

My roommate gave me some 4g ear hooks for my birthday. They looked something like this, only they were bird wings rather than bat wings:

They were looking good, until one slipped out, hit a concrete floor and snapped in half. >
                            Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                            -Erik Erikson

Comment

I have a tramp stamp (before I knew they were called that).

Piercings:
                              3 in each ear and once in my tongue. I used to have a sternum piercing (and I REALLY miss it).
                              I really don't know if I should explain this pic of my sternum pirecing or not... But since I'm lazy, I won't. However, will add that Health and Mana were temp tattoos I scored at PAX '09. :P

�Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

[quote author=Juniper link=topic=358.msg21530#msg21530 date=1292019376]
                                Piercings:
                                3 in each ear and once in my tongue. I used to have a sternum piercing (and I REALLY miss it).
                                I really don't know if I should explain this pic of my sternum pirecing or not... But since I'm lazy, I won't. However, will add that Health and Mana were temp tattoos I scored at PAX '09. :P
                                [/quote]

*Oggles*

Nice...piercing, Juni!
                                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Working...
                                X