This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tattoos, Piercings and Body Mod!

I want some intertwining thistles and forget-me-nots on my other forearm...but that'll have to wait!

Mostly art.

Comment

Christmas money= tattoo shopping!!! X
      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

my next planned tattoo:

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

I don't have any tattoos, and only my ears are pierced. Guess that makes me look funny, huh?
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Depends on if your ear piercings are 80mm tunnels ...

And for your enjoyment ... These too could be you ...

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Um, no, none of the above could remotely be me! LMAO!
              sigpic

Comment

I am now the proud owner of a Prince Albert.
                Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                -Erik Erikson

Comment

[quote author=Clive link=topic=358.msg26948#msg26948 date=1294280049]
                  [/quote]

You could have warned me BEFORE I googled it ! LOL
                  What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

[/quote]

...why?...
                    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

[quote author=Celest link=topic=358.msg27007#msg27007 date=1294314526]
                      You could have warned me BEFORE I googled it ! LOL
                      [/quote]

hehe, sorry, I thought it was pretty much a universal term by now. :P

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=358.msg27010#msg27010 date=1294316266]
                      ...why?...
                      [/quote]

Same reason I do anything else - 'cause I wanted to.
                      Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                      -Erik Erikson

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=358.msg27010#msg27010 date=1294316266]
                        ...why?...
                        [/quote]
                        apparently its better for sexy times... although as my friend told me it really didnt make much of a difference to her when her bf had it done... she did say he had a man period though which made us both chuckle.

Comment

[/quote]OUCH ... Not only no but PUCK NO WAY JOSE ...
                          I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Frankly Nat a wouldn't let it anywhere near me with a piercing on it... hell no! Piercings shouldn't be down there! NO NO NO!

Comment

Implant maybe ... Piercing, NO NO NO NO NO NO ...

Comment

OK, I'm so old the first thing that comes to my mind when I hear "Prince Albert" is the brand of tobacco, and the old joke kids would ask storekeepers, "Do you have Prince Albert in a can?", if they said yes, the kid would say "Well, let him out".
                                And the second thing of course, Prince Albert of Monaco.

So I'm curious as to how this particular bodily adornment got its name. Maybe I don't really wanna know LOL I seriously doubt the Prince of Monaco started this?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X