Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DragonCave

It's no problem
    Sadly though they were not willing to give proper eggs today so will try again next week.
    Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Comment

Originally posted by Agel View Post
      It's no problem
      Sadly though they were not willing to give proper eggs today so will try again next week.
      oki doki thanks for trying though seriously!! *crosses fingers for next time around*

Comment

I have a 2 way trade open on DC, offering a lineaged Golden Wyvern (influenced to be female) and a lineaged Gilded Bloodscale Dragon: http://dragcave.net/teleport/d84702f...e745faf3c4276f

NEEDING a Thunder or Magma Dragon

Comment

Tried but my thunders and magmas are not breading true
          Did mange an ice if you want it?
          Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Comment

Originally posted by Agel View Post
            Tried but my thunders and magmas are not breading true
            Did mange an ice if you want it?
            Awww thanks for continuously trying, that's so frikken nice of you Agel!!! I'd tots adopt the little Icepup My DC Username is Lilifower.

Comment

I'll send you the teleport link in a PM here

Comment

I'm on Magistream. Not the same thing but close. I have a Dragoncave account too but don't really play as much there. Magistream has become my home base over the past few years.

Comment

Working...
                X